Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
A Great Disaster For AC Milan?
Docdre99 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I think AC Milan is dead !    Too old ! The lost of Kaka is incredible !    Milan most buy some great players !
Zach (Manchester United) 4 years ago
It's going to be extremely hard for Milan both in the Serie A and the Champion's League this year. Drawing Real Madrid and Marseille in the groups provides a huge challenge and on current form, I can't see AC in the knockout stages.

Milan finished 3rd in the Serie A last season, and while both Juve and Inter dramatically strengthened their teams during the transfer window, Milan looks severely weaker at the end of August. The team must come up with something or will end up mid-table and without a Champion's League spot for next year
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Yeah.... But I believe we'll bounce back.... I think we need a good management.... We must gt rid of galliani and berlusconi.... They are cance for milan.... And we the players need motivation.... We hav a super roster.... But no motivation!
Amayel (PSG) 4 years ago
Without Berlusconi, Milan is nothing.... He build the club !  
Blueskiesahead (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I do agree that milan needs a new good manager. Just cause pep did something extraordinary doesn't mean that every youth team manager will
Amayel (PSG) 4 years ago
Moreover Pep already coached barcelona's youth team !
What did Leonardo during all this time? He recruited player and very good one.
Thank to him Kakà come to Milan !
So leonardo If your hear me you're better when you find player !
Come back to Paris, we need players !
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
Milan is just poor, really poor. They really need a good manager. They need to have a good back line too. All the defenders are not really stars, some are too young, some are too old. While some are just s**t
Amayel (PSG) 4 years ago
We want names Incuteration ! Lol
Yamsy (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Heres a name: Grant
Bloodbrothers (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Gasperini or Conte
Franboy (Barcelona) 4 years ago
This is not the coach who is going to run ronaldinho. Milan need new players, stars who have experience. This requires that Mr Berlusconi spends a little money! ! !
Yea, they could have landed Fabiano, Dzeko and others in the summer.... But they were too cheap!
Amayel (PSG) 4 years ago
Milan won tonight !
What can we exepcet now?

We can just say that Seedorf is the one who can save the club with the young Pato and Huntelaar !
Hold it there, it was just Marseille, and although I like the OM, they don't really count as a threat...
Bloodbrothers (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I think that Milan need to focus in serie a until the next transfer window cause they don't have a long enough squad to hold in both competition
On3two (Manchester United) 4 years ago
The biggest mistake AC Milan have made is to let Kaka leave. The money they received was great and his services to the club will not be forgotten but the Brazilian maestro playmaker, AC Milan are not as big a threat as they were even a season ago
Rockerr (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Poor start but they are improving.  
Amayel (PSG) 4 years ago
If Ronnie can't play they have a wonderful player: Clarence Seedorf !
He knows the house and got the enough experience to take all the preissure and help Milan to make the difference !
He proves it last week 2 games: 2 assists; 1 goal !
Amayel (PSG) 4 years ago
Tonight Milan loose again !
Now I just wanna know when, they are going to drop Leonardo?
I'm ready to take some bet ! Hahaha
I think that he will go in two weeks !
The defeat against Zurich in the Champions League to push leaders AC Milan to begin thinking about the future of Leonardo. The Brazilian is not at all guaranteed to keep his position if new setback against Atalanta this weekend. The Corriere dello Sport understands that it was Marco Van Basten who could land on the Milan bench shortly.
What do you think Van Basten Milan? Amayel
Amayel (PSG) 4 years ago
I'm njot a fan As Van basten as a coach, but he can not do worst as leornado? Could he?
Milan also lost points this weekend. 1 to 1 to atalanta. 11 against 10 for 55 minutes! ! ! It is shameful for a club like Milan. I do not know if Van Basten will do a good job but we need to change something in milan
Diablo28 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Maybe Milan's problem is not about the coaching but everything...
Amayel (PSG) 4 years ago
What do you mean about everything?
Diablo28 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
I meant coaching, players and even the president of the club.... Look at it this way, Leonardo has tried several tactics but none seems to be working, check out the players stats, they are players with experience but don't have much left to give.... And how about the person in charge of the all club, it is time for that person to change the story of Milan.... That's the reason why I think Milan's problem is not probably about the coaching but everything...
Aliko (Barcelona) 4 years ago
AC Milan needs freshness!
Blooob (Liverpool) 4 years ago
If milan keeps this up they will I don't want to say it but they might get religated. They realy need to wake up
There are many debates on the thing that AC Milan is for sale! Berlusconi wants to sell AC Milan?!
The albanian businessman Rezart Taci is the one who wants to buy the club
Elucari (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Milan being good to this year was too good to be true

Kick4Life - changing lives through football