Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
A Great Disaster For AC Milan?
Amayel (PSG) 5 years ago
Yesterday Milan lost one of the most important game of their season.
We were all expecting the rebirth of Milan with Ronaldinho at its lead.... But Milan showed nothing yesteray.
So is it the beginning of a very bad season?
Yamsy (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Yes, I don't think they will make it into a UCL spot....
They really had no power over the game.... Gattuso got all fired up again and saw red.... They lost by 3.... They really didn't look like AC Milan anymore....
Speaking of that, Eto'o and Sneijder did well in the big game....
Amayel (PSG) 5 years ago
Wyy did they choose Leonardo as team manager?
They are so many great coach.... He has no experience !
He knows how to recruit but for coaching.... I'm still waiting
Agree, even Grant would've better...
Amayel (PSG) 5 years ago
Lool
Bloodbrothers (Barcelona) 5 years ago
I think that leonardo is just a puppet of berlusconi and galliani, for that is the reason they didn't choose big names managers like rijkaard or van basten because they will demand players and wouldnt be a puppet as leonardo
Pragathish (AC Milan) 5 years ago
In ac milan, managers has nothing to do!Everything lies in the hands of Silvio
Franboy (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Leonardo cared for Brazilian players. Leonardo was a good player. Milan wanted to trust him. But I think milan need a experienced coach. Milan is in crisis in recent years. Last night he is still lost cons zurich
Kingsickhead (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Don't be so tough on him. You can't blame the coach when the players are trash. AC Milan needs a makeover urgently. Time to rebuild
Amayel (PSG) 5 years ago
Agree but when you coach a team like Milan, all week-end win is an obligation.... Time of their last title : 2005 ! Time to hurry...
Amayel (PSG) 5 years ago
Look Ciro Ferrara with Juventus !
Kimaway17 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
They got owned. Non of their players didn't turn up. Inter just showed them who is the best team in Milan
Vonrasmussen (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Not really sure what happened to them, hopefully not a sign of things to come, I hate when a club falls into dissarray
Andy (Rangers) 5 years ago
Simply outclassed by a far superior Inter side although their performance was shaky to say the least.

Ronaldinho was effectively snuffed out and Gattuso's departure voided any hopes of a comeback.

Good to see Milito, Motta and Sneijder play well though, the situation Wesley found himself in at Madrid was dreadful given his talent and Inter will utilise him well.

Make sure you check out the 'Euro Round-up' featuring on footytube tommorrow
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Milan need a new generation of players. Them old pensioners lack alot of quality. Fail to see them getting far in Europe
Darius (Southampton) 5 years ago
I still think Seedorf is a quality player though
This is exactly right, Milan usually had a good youth team coming up to the first team each time the older generation are past their prime.... Looks like this time their youngsters couldn't catch up...
Pocketg99 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Inter are just too good, they'll probably beat livorno, though.  Inter will surely be champions of italy again, Juve will grab second place
Smithybhoy83 (Celtic) 5 years ago
I watched the milan derby and 4-0 was a fair reflection of the game, milan have a squad full of 30 years plus players. This has been a problem for 2 years and hasn`t been dealt with for whatever reason and this could be a season to forget if last night is anything to go by
Zishan07 (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Milan have an old squad, but their recent acquisitions have been somewhat good; younger players with some level of experience. The main issue is that Milan have no distinct style of play, and because of that, they aren't able to utilise the players they have as well as they should.
Although that said, I'd love to see UEFA initiate the 6+5 rule. Let's see how far Inter get then
Amayel (PSG) 5 years ago
A draw against Livourno; 0-0!
Milan has to wake up right now ! Case of emergency !
We will see their debut in Champions League next week !
Franboy (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Berlusconi does not want to transfer. Juventus transferred (diego, caceres, melo), inter (eto' oh, milito, motta, lucio). Milan lost kaka and bought to huntelaar? Many player become too old and the new still have no experience.
Leonardo have not easy for training
Santillanavila (Tottenham Hotspur) 5 years ago
Milan have to get some money quick to buy some at least decent players. They have to sell but if they want to do anything right now Pato Huntelaar and Ronaldinho have to step it up big time. This when they have to show their love and passion for the game
Blueskiesahead (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Pato and huntelaar are fantastic young players who will grow to be even better. Unfortunatly they have no others. No one young in defence, no one young in mid field. Terrible goalkeepers. Right now they need to focus on getting a more energetic midfield. Pato and huntelaar can only do so much. You can say they get great service by ronnie and pirlo but that's not the case. Those two arent as good as they once were. They need new young playmakers to feed pato and huntelaar. Then theres the defence which I won't even talk about
Haules (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Huntelaar is a young player? Do some research
Juno (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Huntelaar is still relatively young
Blueskiesahead (Chelsea) 5 years ago
26 isn't all that old and he's reaching his peak much later than many other players normally do but this isn't exactly uncommon. Look at drogba. He didn't start really showing his true ability until he was in his mid 20's and neither did lampard really. Whether he will continue to improve is a question only time will tell but as far as I'm concerned, he's still fairly young

Kick4Life - changing lives through football