Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
2010/11 Season Table Predictions
Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I know mods (Juno) may think about locking this because it seems the same as the other thread in the terrace but all I want to know is what you think the table is going to look like. Heres mine:

1. Chelsea
2. Arsenal
3. Man city
4. Man United
-------------------------
5. Tottenham
--------------------
6. Liverpool
7. Aston villa
8. Everton
9. Blackburn
10. Fulham
11. Newcastle
12. Stoke
13. Bolton
14. Birmingham
15. Wigan
16. West brom
17. Wolves
------------------------------------
18. Sunderland
19. Blackpool
20. West ham
Juno (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Why single me out? Ant locks a lot as well.... Huh.

Anyway, I couldn't find a table prediction for this season yet.... Though there's loads of prediction posts around. Just try to keep to the topic then...
Youngy (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
11th will do me
RealFan (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
1Chelsea  2 Liverpool  3. Arsenal  4. Man City  5. Spurs  6. United    
LyverBird (Liverpool) 4 years ago
City 3rd, that'll never happen, even in your FIFA 10 or pes2010 or even in your dreams!
Btw, Liverpool of last year have changed, and Chelseafan220 have already noticed that
Tomthedon (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Top 4 were correct, if not slightly in the wrong order. And lol @ LyverBird, Man City gettin 3rd in their dreams?
Yogan (Chelsea) 3 years ago
YGM Tomthedon!
AND 5 and 6 were correct. Pretty dam good Yogan
Sharpoon (Hull City) 4 years ago
Mines not too different, but I don't know how anyone can't put Blackpool bottom!

1 Chelsea
2 Man United
3 Arsenal
4 Man City

5 Liverpool

6 Spurs
7 Aston Villa
8 Everton
9 Fulham
10 Blackburn
11 Newcastle
12 West Ham
13 Birmingham
14 Sunderland
15 Stoke
16 Bolton
17 Wigan

18 West Brom
19 Wolves
20 Blackpool
WhiteHartRogue (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
I think we a re capable of getting 4th again, we havent bought anyone but if we get a good run in the champions league then the confidence will be there.
Heres mine.

1. Utd.
2. Chelsea.
3. Arsenal.
4. Spurs.
5. Liverpool.
6. City.
7. Everton.
8. Villa.
9. West Ham.
10. Fulham.
11. Blues.
12. Sunderland.
13. Stoke.
14. Wigan.
15. Newcastle.
16. Blackburn.
17. Bolton.
18. Wolves.
19. West Brom.
20. Blackpool
Somere (Portmore Utd) 4 years ago
This is deffo the most realistic and non biased post I have seen
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Agreed, particularly yogans and kingsickheads are bias. Us finishing 5th.... Hope you didn't bet on that kid
Bit of contradiction there, your being biase 'cause I'm the 1st to say Utd will win it, lol
Theo (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Lol
Kingsickhead (Chelsea) 4 years ago
1. Manchester City
2. Arsenal
3. Man Utd
4. Tottenham
5. Liverpool
--------------------
6. Chelsea
7. Aston villa
8. Everton
9. West Ham
10. Fulham
11. Newcastle
12. Stoke
13. Bolton
14. Birmingham
15. Wigan
16. West brom
17. Wolves
18. Sunderland
19. Blackpool
20. Blackburn
I'm not even gonna' say anything...
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Lol @ ManUK, his a Chelsea fan yet he put chelsea at 5th!
That is the weirdest I have seen lol
You have too much expectation with this over rated Chelsea Squad. Until we get new blood that how its gonna' be
HangTime (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I think you're the only one that rank chelsea out of the top 4. Chelsea will be strong this season like the season before. They just need to be more consistent. They beat united, arsenal, and liverpool twice last season but lost twice to mancity and the rest to the other teams. Remires should be bringing something different to chelsea. Just need a new strong creative player on the wide attack position
1. Man Utd
2. Chelsea
3. Arsenal
4. Tottenham
5. Liverpool
6. Man City
7. Aston Villa
8. Everton
9. West Ham
10. Fulham
11. Birmingham
12. Stoke
13. Newcastle
14. Wigan
15. Sunderland
16. Blackburn
17. Bolton
18. Wolves
19. West Brom
20. Blackpool
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Just to clarify on the people above. You guys really think city and spurs will get 4th over us?
Umm.... David Silva and Yaya Will make these strikers look like stars that why I put them to win the league. They havent got rid of anyone yet and it doesn't look like they are
Errrrrrrrrrrrm yes, didn't they both do it last season?
Youve only signed Joe Cole, don't get carried away, your looking at signing Paul Konchesky FFS!
Errrrrrrrrrrrm yes, didn't they both do it last season?
Youve only signed Joe Cole, don't get carried away, your looking at signing Paul Konchesky FFS!
Haha I'm not ignorant to last seasons mistake, and I think you undermine the player cole is. If you think about it, this season we have a better manager, who will bond with the current squad and academy players.

Rafa often played players out of thier position which started controversy, with roy I can see players like Kuyt getting a chance to play in thier natural Position For Example Behind torres, something we still havent saw.
Also the cole swoop is a massive morale boost when it comes to dept in the squad. He can play on the left, right, center or center forward. Also alberto, the mediocre transfer last season. Might turn in our favour as he is injury free....

Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Also we've got Maxi Rodriguez and Jovanovic as wingers.... Which were not there last season.... Also we've got a new Medical team.... Which will keep Torres fit for the whole season.... What else do you need?

I think Liverpool will finish 3rd this season.... Realistically and Arsenal will win the league !
Not sure bout arsenal winning the league, but I would love to see cesc hold the cup

I'm happy we have such a positive manager, I realised when rafa was still with us, he didn't have a upbeat presence and positivity that roy has, I really wish he can do good for us. And make us a english dominant team again.
Also I agree with the new additions to the team this year. Maxi, as we already know is great. I reallly rate him, he was one of rafas great buys along with torres, kuyt etc. I would love to see the same in Jovan. Not sure if we will but I hope the best from him
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
1. Manchester United
2. Tottenham
3. Chelsea
4. Manchester City
5. Arsenal
--------------------
6. Liverpool
7. Everton
8. Fulham
9. Aston Villa
10. Newcastle
11. Bolton
12. Blackburn
13. Stoke
14. Birmingham
15. Sunderland
16. West Ham
17. Wolverhampton
18. West Bromwich
19. Wigan
20. Blackpool
That's more like what I want to see happen
Elbert (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Me too lol
Charliehenry (Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal) 4 years ago
Me not, no chance in hell will Tottenham get second
We'll see.... My confidence in the team isn't any less after the football lesson they just gave Man City!
LOL
Foooty (Manchester City) 4 years ago
Here are the top 10 team prediction for the new season:

1. Manchester city
2. Chelsea
3. Man Utd
4. Liverpool

5. Arsenal

6 Tottenham
7 Everton
8 Aston Villa
9. Fulham
10. Newcastle
Adamaus (Manchester United) 4 years ago
1 Manchester United
2 Chelsea
3 Liverpool (only if liverpool are bought and they invest in some players, if they don't then they will be 5th)
4 Arsenal

5 Man City

6 Spurs (champions league will make their EPL season suffer a little bit.
7 Aston Villa
8 Everton
9 Fulham
10 Birmingham
11 Sunderland
12 Newcastle
13 Blackburn
14 West Ham
15 Stoke
16 Bolton
17 Wigan

18 West Brom
19 Wolves
20 Blackpool
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
This is more or less exactly how I see it happening but swap #1 for #2. It should be close either way
Kimaway17 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
1. Liverpool
2. Manchester United
3. Chelsea
4. Arsenal
5. Spurs
6. Everton
7. Aston Villa
8. Manchester City
9. Birmingham
10. Fulham
11. Sunderland
12. West Ham
13. Newcastle
14. Blackburn
15. Bolton
16. Stoke
17. Wolves
18. West Brom
19. Blackpool
20. Wigan
Hahaha, typical
Kimaway17 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I think City will not qualify for Europe. And it will be a strong fight between spurs and Arsenal for the Champions League spot. But Arsenal's xperiance will see them through. And Liverpool will win it. Our attacking depth and our quality manager will bring back a record 19th league title
Attacking depth?  You have one striker, 2 decent wingers, 1 good CB no LB & a center mid that Lucas walks into!  You are joking seriously
Jimmybreeze 4 years ago
Haha, away Kim, away!
Come on. Gerrard + Cole + Torres. If that doesent scream goals I'm not sure what else will. One Striker.... Not sure, we got Kuyt you forget who is consistant goal scorer for liverpool, and he is there when we much need him. Now you cover the right and left side. Kuyt is free for striker duty.

Much of rafas mistake is playing players out of position, with roy hopefully we see better
Definetly 4-4 in the match tomorrow haha Torres hatrick? I think Liverpool Are back in big contention for the top four though - Roy made some great decisions in the summer and Cole, Torres and gerrard is a great combination
1. Chelsea
2. Manchester United
3. Arsenal
4. Livepool
5. Manchester city
6. Spurs
7. Everton
8. Aston villa
9. Fulham
10. Birmingham
11. Sunderland
12. West Ham
13. Wigan
14. Bolton
15. Blackburn
16. Newcastle
17. Stoke
18. Wolves
19. West brom
20. Blackpool
Chelsea might slip to 2nd because of our never ending pursuit of the champions league
Do you think that's acceptable? United managed the double, I think you can do it aswell
United did the treble!
Of course it's not acceptable, only if we win it will the fans understand
This topic should be called "Please make a league table with your favourite team on top"
HangTime (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Lol
Its true, that seems to be what every one is doing
Including yourself Chelseaman lol
Elbert (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Haha so true
1. Chelsea  2. Man United  3. Liverpool  4. Man City  5. Arsenal
Arsenal out of the top four? Will only happen if city pip them by just one point lol
Sorry repost
BNetworks (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Predicting a top 5 will be sufficient for a new kind of contest here in footy, lol. Predicting all 20 team positioning is like striking a lottery.

Without being biased, Ant's prediction looks practical except I'll swap #4 with #5. City may have bought themselves many players but it may take time to have them working together as a squad. Again, I personally see a narrow clash between Chelsea and Man Utd for no. 1 while the kops, gunners and city will joust for the other 3 positions
LyverBird (Liverpool) 4 years ago
City above Arsenal? Boooo
Jimmybreeze 4 years ago
Ant, you can't be serious. Don't you remember the season Arsenal were having before Van Persie got injured? They were firing on all cylinders, even with their defensive deficiencies. Towards the end of the season they lost it completely in defence, but this season they have two outstanding strikers, in the former and Chamakh. Bendtner might think he is ready to be the main man but he isn't, not yet. He might never be. But the one point that should be made is that there is no standout team this year, we all thought Chelsea would run away with it last year but they kept spluttering and kept deceiving. Unless one team absolutely clicks this year, I will bet Arsenal, I will agree that it will be a photo finish again. My top 10?

1. Chelsea (2)
2. Arsenal (1)
3. Manchester United
4. Livepool
5. Manchester City
6. Tottenham
7. Everton
8. Fulham
9. Aston Villa
10. Bolton
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
1. Man Utd
2. Chelsea
3. Liverpool
4. Arsenal
5. Spurs
6. Man City
7. Everton
8. Fulham
9. Aston Villa
Juno (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Let me guess, the rest are relegated...
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Hey!I don't bother about them much.... Or well, don't know about them much.  My team's in the Serie A afterall!
Haha, lol I wish milan win the league btw good luck
Prudence (Coventry City) 3 years ago
For football prediction spreadsheets in excel available for download today look no further than Link: www.football-bet-data.co.uk

Real handy stuff with video guides too for free

Kick4Life - changing lives through football