Forums / Gambia
Order: Newest / Oldest
Mexico V Gambia, May 30
Charlie (Barcelona) 4 years ago
You watch spain friendlies and the pitch is beautiful.... No not mexico they play in a f*****g swamp...
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 4 years ago
Well that's because the spanish are preparing themselves for the world cup in austria and they are provided with the best conditions possible.... Mexican federation seems to economize on that kind of spendings and that really is retarded
Klaun (Pumas UNAM) 4 years ago
You might inform yourself a little my friend:

England, Netherland and Italy don't seems like cheap teams in Mexico preparation to WC.
CescArse4 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Pitch is like slip and slide! Tough luck for Gambia, Mexico looked good though
Omar (Arsenal) 4 years ago
When Mexico conceded, everyone but Rafa Marquez went to go header the ball. Why? That's lazy defending that could cost us in the WC...
LanceVance (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Gambias keeper = rubbish (he's also captain, wtf?). That Stadium was ghetto lol
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 4 years ago
Poor defence from Gambia, goalkeeper reluctant to get dirty and the terrain was awful in that weather
Amunt (Valencia) 4 years ago
Go Pa Dembo Tourray!  
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
That is one bad goalkeeper.... But mexico did their thing
Megared (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Well done mexico, a win is a win
Alexx1 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Got that right
ManUtdTILLIDIE (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Why is it that when mexico win over gambia, people are like "pfff so what its only gambia" but when argentina win over canada everyone is riding dick like "yyyeeeahhhh argentina going win the world cup wooot!" lol canada isn't exactly a challenge for argentina either
Tanercaglar9 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
I totally agree with you
AmazingBen101 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Nice goals by Hernandez, he scored with both feet. Can't wait to see him play in bigger games though
Reds89 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
True man
Metal4Us (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
A win like that over a weak Team is nothing gambia shouldn't have scored this goal anyway it's an average victory
PibeMUNTD (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Glad to see Jonathan Dos Santos on the squad, I believe Mexico will suffer alot with crosses and corners or any type of ball in the air as that seems to be their weak point like in the England match and as well in this one but great win although my question is WHO IS gambia?
RRajeev (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Nice match for Hernandez
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Great win for mexico, and nice to see javier hernandez on the scoresheet.  Mexico starting to come into some sort of form maybe? .
SexyBeaver (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Poor gambia with weather and bad refereeing being the case, yet Mexico did their thing, very nice !

Kick4Life - changing lives through football