Forums / Funny Old Game
Order: Newest / Oldest
Which Footballer Do You Play Most Like?
Smiffy7 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I'm more of the luka modric, nothing to flash just keeping the ball flowing and rarely misplacing a pass, mainly because its not often I pass longer than 15 yards
Fichado9 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Ricardo Quaresma because I have a similar style with a leg packed with bags of skills
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
When I was young I always liked to compare myself to Andy Goram, I was actually a decent goalkeeper in my younger days, when I was 15 or so I used to play in the amateur league with all the adults, and got hurt quite alot too!

I still play a bit but I also play outfield and I would compare my self to a headless chicken, just running aimlessly at the ball, when we're just playing for fun I usually score a few goals, but unfortunately I'm still hurting myself! Lol
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
You mean you like a pint.... Lol, i've met andy a few times in belfast
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Yeah the pints got me in the end, and then it became a pint while watching football rather than playing it! Lol

Andy is a legend, the good old flying pig!
Meders (Wolverhampton Wanderers) 3 years ago
Big George Elokobi; C'mon Gaffer!
Nkrumah (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I would like to play like Eden Hazard and Borja Valero but take free-kicks like Oleksandr Aliyev

Eden Hazard

Oleksandr Aliyev

Borja Valero

Bjarni10 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I would think I play like Darren Fletcher. Just because I am a hard worker I never stop running and I never give anyone time on the ball in midfield.

I am an CM or CDM midfielder and those are positions I love to play in cause I want to be involved in the game most of the time
Jimmyjack (Schalke 04) 3 years ago
Someones got to say it lionel messi i've got the speed, stamina, flickas and tricks and I have a great eye for goal
Mustakrakish696 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
People tell me ibra or torres, but that's really just because I have long hair that I keep in a headband when I play. I like to play up front and have a decent touch, I try to give my all and rely on putting offensive pressure to get a lot of my goals. I can also hold the ball up pretty well so I'd like to think of myself similar to kuyt, I score pretty frequently, it might not be the prettiest goal but at least I'm busting my ass
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Probably Robinho. Bcause I'm tiny in size but skilfull .  Btw I'm just a recreational player.
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Luiz
Yogan (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Aaron Lennon because I am small, quick but I don't score al ot of goals but I am a right winger. I idolise messi though
BARCA (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Pippo, cos I'm a cherry picker  
Gooner12 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Theo Walcott
I can run fast, I have cool skills and can destroy nets but sometimes, just like Theo I just don't know what to do with the ball and I lose it
Ossie (Liverpool) 4 years ago
This is a hard question for me, but I would have to say Steven Gerrard because of the tough play we both offer and the ability to pass and make chances, as well as the shooting I like to think I can shoot rather well from distance. I can also track people down with the ball and make tackles to win it. Which from watching him, Stevie G is also quite good at
Adamaus (Manchester United) 4 years ago
By the sounds of it your the type of CM I like to play next to . Harkworking player who can do everything
Charliehenry (Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal) 4 years ago
Well looks like we could have 2 Stevie G's here
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
One that's old and decrepid.... Lol
ScooterHayes (Chelsea) 4 years ago
So.... Dean Windass of Hull?    He's even a striker. Lucky you
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Aw come on scooter, I have two brain cells, gimme some credit.... !, dean winass indeed.... Huh.... Lol
ScooterHayes (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I'm sorry, I thought you meant senile, and there's not anybody out there right now at the age that could really fill that role as well as Dean....

At least you can get your team promoted to the Premiere with some last minute luck....

Kick4Life - changing lives through football