Forums / Funny Old Game
Order: Newest / Oldest
Which Footballer Do You Play Most Like?
Jimmyjack (Schalke 04) 3 years ago
Someones got to say it lionel messi i've got the speed, stamina, flickas and tricks and I have a great eye for goal
Bjarni10 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I would think I play like Darren Fletcher. Just because I am a hard worker I never stop running and I never give anyone time on the ball in midfield.

I am an CM or CDM midfielder and those are positions I love to play in cause I want to be involved in the game most of the time
Nkrumah (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I would like to play like Eden Hazard and Borja Valero but take free-kicks like Oleksandr Aliyev

Eden Hazard

Oleksandr Aliyev

Borja Valero

Meders (Wolverhampton Wanderers) 2 years ago
Big George Elokobi; C'mon Gaffer!
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
When I was young I always liked to compare myself to Andy Goram, I was actually a decent goalkeeper in my younger days, when I was 15 or so I used to play in the amateur league with all the adults, and got hurt quite alot too!

I still play a bit but I also play outfield and I would compare my self to a headless chicken, just running aimlessly at the ball, when we're just playing for fun I usually score a few goals, but unfortunately I'm still hurting myself! Lol
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
You mean you like a pint.... Lol, i've met andy a few times in belfast
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Yeah the pints got me in the end, and then it became a pint while watching football rather than playing it! Lol

Andy is a legend, the good old flying pig!
Fichado9 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Ricardo Quaresma because I have a similar style with a leg packed with bags of skills
Smiffy7 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I'm more of the luka modric, nothing to flash just keeping the ball flowing and rarely misplacing a pass, mainly because its not often I pass longer than 15 yards

Kick4Life - changing lives through football