Forums / Funny Old Game
Order: Newest / Oldest
Whew!
Pragathish (AC Milan) 3 years ago

Mino Raiola super agent of super stars like Ibra and Mario shares a humble comment on Johan Cryuff and Pep Guardiola:

“Cruyff can go to hell! He is a nobody.”

“He is becoming old and didn’t have the courage to continue his management career, as he doesn’t know how to train a modern club.

Why didn’t Cruyff tell Zlatan that he wasn’t suited to Spanish football before Barcelona signed him?

I think Cruyff should be in a mental asylum with Guardiola, so they can sit there quietly and play cards together. They would be doing Barcelona a great favour.”

I don't know whether this belongs in here,but I LOLed reading that....I mean how can you not LOL when a someone who looks like he had just finished a whole Italian restaurant lashing his tongue on a Legend like a 5 year old!
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Is he the simon cowell of football agents? , he looks like he would make a good pr man for ian holloway
Pragathish (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Hey, and also if ya got some funny quotes like these in the footy world recently, please do post!
ManUK (Manchester United) 3 years ago
LOL, what an idiot

If he's so smart why he didn't tell Ibra he wasn't suited to spanish football himself, after all, he is his agent, Cruyff isn't
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
Honestly, I like that he stands up for his players.

His approach is rather rude though and if you are an agent you'd better be careful with the words. What goes around comes around. It may affect his future dealings.

Nevertheless considering how Ibra runs with his mouth, I guess they kind of fit with one another

Kick4Life - changing lives through football