Forums / Funny Old Game
Order: Newest / Oldest
Those Crazy Japanese: Binocular Football
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 5 years ago
5 years ago
So funny.... Lol!  
ACMilan21 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
HAHA That's hilarious.... I love when the guy gets injured near the end...
Derby22 (Derby County) 4 years ago
Well done lee, great topic  
Why do they have those weird stripy clothes on? In football, players have the same colour shirt if your on the same team!
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Bloody wacky japanese games
Nemmy (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
Those Japanese never run out of extreme and funny ideas. Will there be a Binocular Football World Cup? I would watch it
Kaizersoyze (Manchester United) 5 years ago
My my, what attention to detail. A little too much I must say Only the Japanese can come up with something like this.

I can only imagine what would happen if after scoring a goal, the other players of the team start running towards the scorer for a victory jump

Seantoon (Newcastle United) 5 years ago
I've never seen this game played in Japan! But I have to say this video was funny
Fidalgo10 (FC Porto) 5 years ago
Lol i've seen this video and must say what a great game lol.... What a better way to make grown men loook like aboslute drunkard fools without getting them drunk lool.... That would honestly be soo hard to play ahahaha should give it a shot lool
CHELSEA61 (Chelsea) 5 years ago
That's funny! Reminds me of Baseball games when they make people spin around the bat and then run to first. Only the Japanese are ten times crazier
Senthil (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Hahahaha! I know that japanese are active people, but I donot known that they are active like this, idea was great
Chrisg (Birmingham City) 4 years ago
Nearly died laughing at my computer in the office
Those crazy japs are so funny!
Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Lol its funny, but seriously, you've got to give those Japanese credit, they're so creative, I mean, to think of something like this as a sport. But I laughed till I cried when they kept on missing the kicks. I want to do that when I grow up!
Tigermelon (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Perhaps Capello should take a look at this? Could help! Sometimes they are actually hitting the ball.... More or less...
N3razzurri (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
This is so stupid I started laughing as soon as they kicked off the ball (at least he tried?) ahah.... Only in Japan
Lifeguard 3 years ago
This is great! I love videos about the Japanese and their crazy game ideas. This is a real jem!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football