Forums / Funny Old Game
Order: Newest / Oldest
The Top 10 Unlikely Celebrity Football Supporters
Anirudhkitt (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Snoop Dogg is a supporter of Barcelona
Nkrumah (Arsenal) 3 years ago

Basketball players kevin garnett (chelsea)

Kobe bryant
And arsenal and barcelona

Lebron james (arsenal)
Crumpeteer (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Levar Burton is a Spurs fan. Which is really all I care about. If the man who played Gordie LaForge and taught a generation of children that reading is fundemental wants to claim the Spurs, let the man
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I'd be curious to find out who Riker supports, and if his beard follows a rival team
Crumpeteer (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Riker seems like a Manchester fan. I figure the beard follows Liverpool because it's that fierce and ~can't be tamed~
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Steve Nash is a Tottenham fan    Rafa Nadal is a Real Madrid and Mallorca fan    Federer is a FC Basel fan
Charliehenry (ryo miyachi) 3 years ago
Jay-Z is an Arsenal fan
Drdownundermum (Charlton Athletic) 3 years ago
Nine of the top ten are men which therefore makes it not very surprising.  
Somere (Portmore Utd) 3 years ago
Kobe bryant is a fan of the galaxy and barcelona
Pragathish (AC Milan) 3 years ago
And also Milan and Liverpool.  
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Also according to Wikipedia Prince Harry is a football fan too!      "Prince Harry is a supporter of Arsenal Football Club"

And some more

Katy Perry (West Ham) – See that scene in Pulp Fiction when Samuel Jackson’s character explains why he rarely eats burgers: “… My girlfriend’s a vegetarian. Which more or less makes me a vegetarian.” Perry is a West Ham fan only because soulmate Russell Brand is a West Ham fan (a real one). In other words, she’s not a West Ham fan at all and couldn’t tell the difference between Rob Green and Carlton Cole.

Prince William (Aston Villa) – In his early teens, HRH Wills chose to support Villa for reasons of geography and diplomacy: “It’s kind of in the middle of the country, isn’t it?” he said. Translation: “One must be even-handed – and not a little patronising – when dealing with one’s people, mustn’t one?” But he does own a Villa beanie hat, so I suppose some sort of bonus point is in order, your majesty.

David Cameron (Aston Villa) – The current British Prime Minister (Eton, Oxford) is as posh as Prince William, so he also chose a club in Middle England. Why Villa? His uncle, Sir William Dugdale, was Villa’s chairman in the late 1970s. Sir William Dugdale. Sounds like a straight-up hooligan.

Michael Jackson (Exeter City) – “When I asked him what does he know about soccer he said ‘absolutely nothing but I love Exeter City,’” said spoonman Uri Geller, master of bullshit and the self-proclaimed best friend of the now-dead King of Pop. In 2002, Geller saw to it that Jackson was made an honorary director of Exeter. City’s lack of success therafter – ever, to be fair – no doubt drove the final nail into Jacko’s solid gold coffin.

Lily Allen (Fulham) – Cried like a girl when Fulham lost in the Europa League final last season. Funny that, as no Fulham fan I know has ever seen her at Craven Cottage. Maybe twice, then. On this score, the singer can’t touch Hugh Grant, who is a proper Fulham fan and goes all the time, albeit with his wooden face always concealed under a baseball cap.

Mike Tyson (Peterborough United) – Iron Mike showed up at Peterborough’s London Road last week, prompting people to gasp and say “Is that Mike Tyson?! Can’t be... But it does look like his crackhead uncle.” Tyson grabbed the mic and told the expectant fans that he had never, ever heard of Peterborough United. We appreciate such honesty, really.

Derek Smalls (Shrewsbury Town or West Ham?) – In ‘Spinal Tap’ Smalls is seen wearing both a Shrewsbury Town shirt (the airport scanner scene) and a West Ham cap. Conclusion: Lukewarm is full of crap. Or confused
Nice Lily Allen is a Fulham Supporter! Also glad about MJ
The Gallagher Brothers (Man City)

Kevin Costner (Arsenal)
As explained by the waterworld actor himself,
“When I came over and made Robin Hood I got a chance to go see a Football game and it happened to be Arsenal. They invited me as their guest and I didn’t know what to expect, and I was blown away. I didn’t realize how emotional it can be in the stands. I didn’t realize that people sang and did all that and I was moved by it.

Spike Lee (Arsenal)
The influential and Important director has watched Arsenal on numerous occasions, He said it started with Theirry Henry and even wanted Even wanting the former Arsenal star to play a part in his new heist movie ‘ The Inside Man.

Richard Attenborough (Chelsea)
A life vice-president, said in new ’soccumentary’ film about Chelsea, Blue Revolution that, “I went and stood on a bank with a packet of sandwiches with my girlfriend who I eventually married, principally because she agreed to follow Chelsea, and we’ve been going since 1942, ”

Samuel L. Jackson (Liverpool)
Jackson first fell in love with Liverpool while filming ‘The 51st State’ in the city in 2000.
The actor was a guest at the Merseyside derby in October of that year, a game the Reds ran out 3-1 winners in courtesy of goals from Nick Barmby, Emile Heskey and Patrik Berger.

Elijah Wood (West Ham)
While filming Green Street, Elijah admitted that “West Ham stole my heart. I was hooked, I couldn’t wait for the next match. ” He came to this conclusion after a 4-2 victory against Crewe. “I was in the Bobby Moore Stand, with the real Fans, and that atmosphere had the most profound effect on me, ” he says. “The passion and kinetic energy I felt was staggering, truly amazing. I know Crewe wasn’t the best of games to go to in terms of importance but we kicked their ass all the same.

Sly Stalone (Everton)
Sly was paraded to 40, 000 strong at Goodison in 2007, doing his best Rocky impression while he flew an Everton flag aloft.

Lol never new Samuel Jackson was a Kop! And Sly stalone one was surprising too!
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Will Ferell = Chelsea Legend.    Bin Laden one is kinda funny, the will smith one made me lol.
According to Wikipedia Rupert Grint is a tottenham Fan!

"When not working, he enjoys learning to ride the unicycle, drawing/sketching, watching Tottenham Hotspur and playing golf. "
CanonsofArsene (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Not really unlikely because he's english after all. Although Jay Z is a surprise one for me. He's an Arsenal fan and looking to buy some Arsenal shares I think
Awesome justin timberlake is a football fan! Though sad that his a Man Utd fan

LOL @ Osama Bin Laden. Why he pick Arsenal? Because they're gunners? Lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football