Forums / Funny Old Game
Order: Newest / Oldest
The Funny Cartoon Contest
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
I did this earlier for the photoshop challenge, but we liked the idea of making cartoon strips so much, we figured we'd invite you all to come up with your own cartoons and start a separate challenge.

They don't have to be super photoshopped or animated obviously, just make sure they're funny. I'll ask Ant to come up with FV bonuses to those that come up with the best entries. Oh, and look forward to part 2 of the misadventures of Harry Plotter, courtesy of Matt, tomorrow.
The misadventures of Harry Plotter - Part One

Raj (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Hahaah, that's hysterical. Animated too !, 17 points for the dementors with the blue blinking police caps haha. Great stuff
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Yes Lee this is awesome haha. I have no idea how to make such a beautiful comic on my computer haha, so I won't try, this is top notch though had me laughing
Nadzad9090 (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Lo0ool nice one....
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago

Diamond Bullet!
Raj (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Holy s**t haha, he really got on to Bridge and went over, under and sideways ahem. Pure gold Ant, 3 barrels of crude oil for you !
Aliko (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Haha sooo funny! You should work for a football newspaper !
Fussball (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Ant, this a true master piece!
Thabstar (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Classic  
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
This topic needs revival, badly!

Never go Mourinho's way Arsène. To view the picture in full detail, right-click and open it in a new window, or save it (to desktop or something).

New entries, please!
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
Buahahahahahaha good one jaroen!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football