Forums / Funny Old Game
Order: Newest / Oldest
Tevez The Dirty Daddy
Andy (Rangers) 4 years ago
Last year around New Years, his wife and daughter were flying back to Argentina and he promised them a surprise in his next match.

So his took his daughters dummy and tied it to a piece of string which he then connected to his shorts. It was recieved well and he was repeated it a few times
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Why Ruin our fun D:
Andy (Rangers) 4 years ago
Tevez is one of my favourite footballers, that's why
Me6666 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Yukk I never really thought where it has been hiding he stole it from a little baby
Dirty Boy  
Lol that picture says it all
Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Funny picture but surely if that's the way he wants to celebrate he can do it. Of course as Timbo says it's a bit nausea-provoking to hide a babies dummy in your pants for a football match and then suck it but the celebration is for his family and we can't insult that
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Hahahaha I remember seeing that a couple times, why go through all that trouble lol what an Idiot
Lol he wanted to show us his true nature
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Well, He did all right
Dhanasil (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Man he cantcelebrate that way in man city
Timbo (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I don't know about you lot but keeping a babies dummy in my pants while I play football, and in carlos tevez's case run around like a madman for 90 minutes would be extremely uncomfortable not to mention unhygenic. The only way I believe it to be possible would be to have it bounce around the major and two privates or shoved up the.... Ehem. Hopefully I'm wrong and could someone please varify the matter because each time I see carlos celebrate I'm physically sick

Kick4Life - changing lives through football