Now that is awesome Netnerd!
3 years ago
Ha thanks!
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Old golden balls blatter
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Hahahahahaha I love this thread!
Its been a while since someone posted on this thread. I got some good ideas but I'm no good at photoshopping
Uyanga247 (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Nice thread
Uyanga247 (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Edit by staff: This is not an image made by the user. This topic is designed for new funny pictures that you make yourself, based on the subject of the competition

Image provided is old and available on the web elsewhere.

Link: www.tineye.com/search/7a977baa868cb2a70f96a13d4f34...
LOL nice one!
Tigermelon (Arsenal) 3 years ago
THIS is a WALL!

And also you might have noticed that the players don't play on the same team? That's a part of the service Rent a player! Feel like missing something? A keeper? A forward? Or perhaps a gardener or a chef? Rent a player and solve the problem!
LOL I wonder how much it would cost to rent one of them
Lifeguard (Bayern München)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
To rent? .... Hmmm, all those waivers because of standing in the way of a ball, plus the chance of a fight breaking out because of rivalry - its better off to stick all your goalies in there instead
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Looks like Ant's gonna' win the comp for sure. When are they going to announce a winner anyways?
I can't win it - I run it! If people want a new competition I can close this one off and announce a winner and new contest. I will do that this week
Lifeguard (Bayern München)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
What can we say? You come up with some of the best ideas - although netnerd's pretty clever too
Well then it looks like Netnerd's gonna' take it
We have a winner! No surprises here, the winner is netnerd and it was difficult to choose just one of his awesome photoshops. In the end I chose this for the simplicity and for Blatter peeking in over the edge.

Congrats mate and I have applied the bonus +2million fan valuation

Winner is netnerd!

A new competition is starting immediately. Look for it in the funny old game area.

Please feel free to add more entries here if it suits the topic but be aware this competition is now over

Kick4Life - changing lives through football