Forums / Funny Old Game
Order: Newest / Oldest
Photoshop Challenge #8!: Football After Hours
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Hi all,

After (another) subtle reminder it was time for a new one, we are happy to announce the latest footytube Photoshop competition!. The subject of this competition is 'Football after hours'.

What do we mean by "Football after hours" as a subject? Well, have a think about what football players, managers, referees might get up to when they are finished work for the day. Rooney might visit his thirty grannies. Crouch might get into the giraffe enclosure.

All entries accepted, so enter as many times as you like! After a suitable time we'll put it to the vote.

The usual rules apply:

If you win the compo (at the mods discretion) then you get +2 million bonus. Sweet! Don't cheat please!

Just so we are all working off the same standards, I would ask that you keep the image less than 500x500 and upload it to either here: Link: imageshack.us/ or here: Link: imgur.com/, pasting the "direct link" to these forums when its uploaded. The forums will do the rest.

Good luck everyone!

Previous topics are here Challenge 1, Challenge 2, Challenge 3, Challenge 4, Challenge 5, Challenge 6 and Challenge 7

------

Edit:

Ladies and Gentlemen we have a winner!

Congratulations to Marito9999, who made the most amusing image. It was topical (at the time), simple and looked hilarious.

As always, "the quality of your Photoshop or MSPaint skill is not the key element" so I took this into consideration. Thank you very much to everyone who took part. Keep an eye out for future entries!

Finally, I'll leave this topic open so that people can add more as they see fit, but please be aware the votes have been counted and the winner again is

Marito9999
+2 million valuation is being applied to your account, sir!
   "Perhaps in January...."
Tigermelon (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I wish!

Mother, are you sure you send out those invites like I asked?
"Happy birthday to you  Happy birthday to you  You smell like a monkey  And look like one too!"
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 4 years ago
The best so far
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Haha, that's a great one. Did you check out the youtube link I sent you a week ago? Those guys aren't Gary's best friends either
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
 "it's not about the money, but the ambition...."
4 years ago

Fantastic, love it!
Manchester14 (CD Chivas de Guadalajara) 4 years ago
I agree with ant. I love it too
Achiox (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Great work!
LyverBird (Liverpool) 4 years ago
You rock!
ScooterHayes (Chelsea) 4 years ago
The lower my margins go, the higher my "margins" go!
Gunn3r (Arsenal) 4 years ago

"What we are intending to do with Wayne is send him to Nike Town in the USA for a week's conditioning training. It is a week's intensive conditioning, under the supervision of our medical team and our sports' science department.

We just thought it might be in the interests of him and the club to have a change of scenery for a little while.... We want to give him the best opportunity that he possibly can to be in good shape when he returns. He needs the conditioning. We all agree with that. He can go there without the attention he would get around here."

-Mike Phelan

Classic. He looks like he's concentrating hard
Sam (Footytube Staff) 4 years ago
I think we have some serious contenders here.... The Song one is gold!
Me like!
Marito9999 (Manchester United) 4 years ago

There are no words to do this masterpiece justice
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 4 years ago
Hahaha, I had a great laugh with this
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Hahahaha! Winner! It took me two minutes to type this as my laughter prevented me from typing. And I don't laugh out loud often.

Edit: hope you don't mind if I borrow it for a day or two as avatar?
Achiox (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I couldn't agree anymore with the above posters! Haha, it's awesome!
Marito9999 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Mario Gomez is hiding something ?

And Wenger designing the new arsenal badge

Wenger looks like he's really concentrating on that one
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Mario Balotelli and Adriano Galliani have a meeting. (they have it like once a week)

"So you think you can dance" - Special edition!
I wish I was there
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
The meeting is strictly only for Milanisti playing for other clubs
Zian6 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
(pic 1 removed)    (pic 2 removed)    It takes more than 1 to stop Ronaldo
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Good images but after doing a check I don't think you created either of them. The first is on this blog: Link: www.somewhereinblog.net/blog/shahedrubel/29185183... and on this blog: Link: elblogdelpeon.blogspot.com/2010/06/fair-play.html...

The second has about 80 other versions of it online.

If they weren't your work, please don't post them to a competition as if they were
Zian6 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Oh, sorry
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Lol nice
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Ladies and Gentlemen we have a winner!

Congratulations to Marito9999, who made the most amusing image. It was topical (at the time), simple and looked hilarious.

As always, "the quality of your Photoshop or MSPaint skill is not the key element" so I took this into consideration. Thank you very much to everyone who took part. Keep an eye out for future entries!

Finally, I'll leave this topic open so that people can add more as they see fit, but please be aware the votes have been counted and the winner again is

Marito9999
+2 million valuation is being applied to your account, sir!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football