Forums / Funny Old Game
Order: Newest / Oldest
Photoshop Challenge #2!: Footballers In Movies
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Ladies and Gentlemen we have a winner! By means of a staff vote, the winner for this competition is gunn3r, who has proved himself both very funny and very talented. +2 Million fan bonus to you sir!

Specifically, this image got the staff vote

This was a very difficult decision. There were so many really excellent funny entries, and we always say the prize goes to the best idea, not the most professional work but in the case of gunn3r, both are true. His image stuck to the theme of the thread very well and had us laughing behind the scenes.

Other honourable mentions go to Million Pound Babies (also by gunn3r) and Mr. Incredible by Mauijim - these were the two next highest voted images. For everyone else, thank you for entering the competition and I must repeat myself by saying that it was a very close decision this time around, with five or ten images all being discussed.

Thank you, and please try our next Photoshop competition, Mythical Footballers!

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/off-topic/photoshop-chall...
Charliehenry (ryo miyachi) 4 years ago
Well done Gunn3r a number of good entries
Gunn3r (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Haha! Wow. Thanks to Ant and the Staff of footytube for the votes. I'm happy you all enjoyed them, I had lots of fun making the movie posters.

Cheers Charliehenry and everyone!
Senthil (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Hey ant please can you post the the top five votes pictures name? And best wishes to gunn3r
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Congrats Gunn3r!  Awesomeness!
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Well done! Great Job!
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Please feel free to keep adding entries to this topic if you think of any. The competition is over, but you might catch our attention and get a bonus!
Kicker78 (Fenerbahce SK) 3 years ago
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
WTF movie is that
Jaco1 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Rooney is shrek              
Jimmyjack (Schalke 04) 2 years ago
Eric cantona was in looking for eric

Kick4Life - changing lives through football