Forums / Funny Old Game
Order: Newest / Oldest
Photoshop Challenge #10!: Football Monsters
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Hi all,

We are happy to announce the latest footytube Photoshop competition!. The subject of this competition is 'Football Monsters'.

What do we mean by "Football Monsters" as a subject? Use your imagination. Tevez as a bloodsucker! Van der Saar as a egyptian mummy! Perhaps you can thin of a clever new meaning of the title?

All entries accepted, so enter as many times as you like! After a suitable time we'll put it to the vote.
PLEASE ONLY submit WORK YOU HAVE MADE yourself. You can use photoshop, mspaint, anything like that. Skill is not necessary, but the funniest entry usually wins.

The usual rules apply:

If you win the compo (at the mods discretion) then you get +2 million bonus. Sweet! Don't cheat please!

Just so we are all working off the same standards, I would ask that you keep the image less than 500x500 and upload it to either here: Link: www.min.us/ or here: Link: imgur.com/, pasting the "direct link" to these forums when its uploaded. The forums will do the rest.

Good luck everyone!

Previous topics are here

1. Footballers doing another Profession

2. Footballers in Movies

3. Mythical Footballers

4. Crazy Football

5. Time travelling Football

6. Footballers in Adverts

7. Dream Footy

8. Football after Hours

9. Sepp Blatters new Rules

EDIT

We have a winner! Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winning entry. It wasn't the most perfect photoshop, nor was it hilarious, but it definitely matched the topic title and got a lot of comments about it!

Our winner is Jusuriya!

+2million fan valuation being applied right now. Congratulations! Stay tuned for new competition soon, and as always feel free to add more entries here if you like, though this competition is now closed.

Special mention to Netnerds entry and Lyverbirds entry
Jesuriya (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Thank you friends.... I feel really happy to be announced as the winner for this demon work. I hope all of you have enjoyed it. A special thanks to footy tube and its workers especially ant for conducting these challenges
Zian6 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
You sure do deserve winning, congrats mate

Kick4Life - changing lives through football