Forums / Funny Old Game
Order: Newest / Oldest
Papa Ronaldo?
Gbherron (Seattle Sounders) 4 years ago
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
That's strange man are you sure that's true? Sounded weird
Charliehenry (Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal) 4 years ago
Yeah I heard this on THE NEWS couldn't believe that sheeet. Sounds a bit like some Michael Jackson stuff, the fact he is looking after the child (not the other thing LOL)
It's freaky haha, hopefully he'll clear this all up like anyone normal would
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Yes, he has confirmed in his Facebook and Twitter that he is a proud father, but hasn't yet revealed who's the child's mom.
Seriously, why do people consider this weird?
Jetlifari (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Hmmm, why indeed....  
Lyndon (Panathinaikos Athens) 4 years ago
I really am not sure why everyone who has no knowledge of any other countries but England, france, usa and Canada always call everything that is not to their norm gay
Somere (Portmore Utd) 4 years ago
I believe he cloned himself. Look at it, we donk know the mother, he wants to raise the child by himself and they say the child has his hair, skin color and looks like him
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
He got some random woman pregnant in America, fought to have custody of the kid, and now he's giving it to his sister and mother to raise. End of story.

He probably took custody to avoid paying excessive child support.

I'm sure he was far more shocked than we were when he got a phone call from some nightclub nobody that she had just given birth to his kid
He probably didn't even remember he ever slept with any one, after all the drinks the night before
BNetworks (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Yeah, it was stated that he was linked with 80,000 other women - absolutely insane. Even 8,000 is more than too many to handle in a lifetime. Where does he get all the time?

Link: starcasm.net/archives/54839
Weren't Wilt Chamberlain and Julio Iglesias linked with thousands of women in their heyday too? They sexed mad women back in the day...
ElPeloHernandez (America de Cali) 4 years ago
I wonder how this will affect if it does his Football career I know its not something new but most of the times the mother takes care of the child but he said the child is under his exclusive guardianship so does this mean baby Ronaldo will be at practice?

What will he make Baby Ronaldo for breakfast?
I bet he will hire 10 baby sitters
ScooterHayes (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Hahahha! This is funny! Did you draw this ScooterHayes? Hiding your amazing art talents or something?
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Scooter didn't draw that mate,its Chris Toy who did the awesome job!   Link: www.studs-up.com/    
Haha yeah it seems like he has a comic for every funny topics-related thread. The man's genius.

I wish I had to facilities to make stuff like that
some secret lab in the middle of nowhere? That's what ant does...
Hahaha, I need to get cracking on my own web comics! I want some adulation for my art talents!
Tigermelon (Arsenal) 4 years ago
It's the "exclusive guradianship" part I'm worried about. Maby he will do like Hugh Grant in About a Boy and join the Single parents' club...
They're going to hide him in a giant underground bunker/tanning bed saloon, preening him to be Ronaldo's successor.... Then when the day comes, the shiniest, fanciest man-boy will emerge and take over the footy world...
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
To be honest I think he's still confused that he got a woman pregnant. Maybe it was a very manly woman
Lady. Freaking. Gaga
Or the inverse, Old Greg....

Kick4Life - changing lives through football