Forums / Funny Old Game
Order: Newest / Oldest
If France Win The World Cup I'll ...
Lyndon (Panathinaikos Athens) 4 years ago
Shave my head and post pictures here.

Rules:

1. No obscenity, and have to post pictures of your "wager of confidence/disgust".
2. Keep it simple no need to one up the other person, but extreme wagers welcome.
3. Before and after pictures needed.

If you support France put in your wagers against the rest of us. Lol
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
If France win the World Cup, I'll wake up from my pacific sleep to realise it was just a stupid dream...
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
If France win the world cup I'll take a photo of myself eating a load of french food
ScooterHayes (Chelsea) 4 years ago
French fries?
Escargot?
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Fried Frenchs?    
Don't you mean "Freedom Fries" Scooter? Lol
.... Who on earth calls them freedom fries?

No, that's silly. Nobody calls them that. They are fried in the french manner, jeez.... Like we aren't all immigrants lol
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Can't wait to see ant munching into a plateful of frogs legs and chips, do you want gravy with that ant? .... Yuk
I'm pretty confident I'll be eating my potatoes and cabbage, no French food for me unless Domenech explodes in a ball of fire
@Scooter, Freedom fries was a euphemism for French fries used by some conservatives in the United States as a result of anti-French sentiment in that country during the international debate over the decision to launch the 2003 invasion of Iraq. France had expressed strong opposition in the United Nations to such an invasion. The French position was frowned upon by some in the United States, leading to campaigns for the boycotting of French goods and businesses and the removal of the country's name from products.

And it was a witty joke, nothing more.
Yeah I remember that, when France wouldn't go to Iraq, some parts of the US started to call them freedom fries
Only the dumb parts. Lol most of us (yes, I being a part of us) just call them french fries. Or fries.

And yah I know. But then these are the same conservative Americans that wanted us to call french bread foreign-artisan bread or specialty baked breads. And Italian bistros neo-americana tradition eateries. And Mcdonalds Donalds. They suck and shuck the fun out of everything!
If France wins the World Cup, I will also shave my head, because it's due, and also I will buy a France international jersey with the name made out to "T. H. Handypants".... Number 12 ofcourse. *

*This offer is null and void if France come in 2nd in their group, which reaffirms my suspicion that they are looking for an easier round of 16 draw in likely B-group runner-up Nigeria
Arron (Arsenal) 4 years ago
If france win the world cup (lmao) I will get a tattoo saying france on my neck
Don't say it if you don't mean it! This topic is a written contract, digitally signed
I think it should have to say viva la france....    Also it must be a tramp stamp.
Arron (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I'm actually serious. I have about 6 tatttoos that are all stupid
Tramp stamp it is then, viva la france in flowing script. Oh and of course pictures
Theirry Henry holding the flag with one hand and karate chopping a ball with the other.... The subscript will be Vive la France

.... And under his right foot will be Ireland's World Cup aspirations.
God Damn You Sir
LOL I knew you would especially appreciate that one, Ant.

On the brightside, your Irish brethren are receiving free Pizza Hut every time France is scored on.... Its a shame they won't get out of the stage now, though
Charliehenry (Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal) 4 years ago
If France Win The World Cup I'll.... Say god was truly on their side
God? Or god? Lol whose god?
Mhmm yeah, I disagree on the freedom fry thing, but on this I agree with Lyndon. God denotes "God", while god denotes "a god"...
Hand of.... ?
Spot On
If france win the world cup i'll say to ireland, "look at what you coulda won"
Charliehenry (Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal) 4 years ago
Is that a little dig at Ireland...
Far from it charlie, its a statement of what should have happened, ireland should haven been there
@charlie, he is saying it from the position that it would be a positive encouragement to Ireland because Ireland beat France; they could have also won the World Cup, see it?
Jimmybreeze (Manchester United) 4 years ago
If France win the World Cup I'll get a French Mastiff for every member of my family and for myself I'd get that French cockerel from 98 for a pet
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 4 years ago
If france win the world cup I'll headbutt an italian
Hahaha best answer yet
Brilliant! According to topic rules you must post pictures, or better yet video!
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Lool Ayam make sure to get a picture right as your head impacts the italian, otherwise we can't believe it
Rob12 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Lmfao Can I do this aswell
Yeah, and it better not be just 8 pictures glued together to look like it was a video. And it has to be a REAL italian, none of that " my grandma's dad was and her mom was swiss" garbage.

And they have to dive afterwards. Then one of your friends (preferably bald) has to run up and issue you a red card
Preferably the way scooter imagined.... None of this stealing a picture of Zidane and photo shopping your head
Adamaus (Manchester United) 4 years ago
If France win the World Cup I will jump of commonwealth bridge.

Yup, video needed indeed
Your right lyndon, especially if theres saltwater crocodiles about.... Lol, could be worth a watch, but knowing our luck the bridge is question is in south oz, and not the darwin area.... Lol
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Tony that's canberra, no crocs there, LOL, but a heck of algae!
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I'm kinda wishing they will win now
Blasphemy much? Lol Would be nice to see some of these things come true, and lose a pound or two off the old neck
Suicide rates are going to jump 50% on this forum alone if France wins.... I'm getting worried.

We need the World cup Wrong Righterer.... Shilton!
If France get to the final I will go to Africa, streak onto the pitch and rip Thierry Henrys vuvuzela and jubulanis off
Ant, that is a good way to get bofana bofana'd from every FIFA-sanctioned match for a lifetime...
If Ant has Henry's Vuvuzela and Jubulanis or even manages to get one or the other two he could buy his freedom and probably a Seire be club
Henry's Jubulani FC?
If your gonna' whip off his jubulanis ant, you better head him off at the airport.... Hehe, did he even get a game? , or a few minutes, I don't think he did.... Lol
Senthil (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I'll will be happy after watching a great volleyball show!
Joeymac (Manchester United) 4 years ago
If france win the world cup I will go to argentina and run naked through the streets of buenos aires with diego maradona
Zosoholeh (Liverpool) 4 years ago
If France win the World Cup I'll bang Gary Neville

You'll have to fight through Paul Scholes first!
Then ant with his gorilla outfit, pretending its not him, but we know he's a secret nevillite
Zosoholeh (Liverpool) 4 years ago
If Neville was a puppy, I would have put him in a sack and tossed him off Albert Dock!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football