Forums / Funny Old Game
Order: Newest / Oldest
Getafe's New BK Sponsored Kit: A Royal Shame Or Laugh?
Elucari (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Man, I'm definetly buying one of those kits
Yamsy (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Post a picture of urself if you get one
Ben (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I wonder if they got the inspiration from these zombie t-shirts:

Bhawk11 (Bayern München) 5 years ago
I thought it was horrible until I say the face on the inside of the kit. After seeing that it's pretty much my favorite shirt
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I think a good joke would be when you lift your jersey up over your head the celebrate, then it has a picture of your own face on there

I also thought it was interesting that in the BBC listing of mandatory yellow cards for celebrations, putting your jersey over your face is included:

Fifa rules state that a player must be cautioned when:

In the opinion of the referee, he makes gestures which are provocative derisory or inflammatory

He climbs on to a perimeter fence to celebrate a goal being scored

He removes his shirt over his head or covers his head with his shirt

Link: news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/rules_and_equipm...
Oh.... Then I guess less players are gonna' celebrate like that.... Not very smart of BK...
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 5 years ago
How was this not though of before? Having the BK face inside is brilliant from a sponsors point of view. I just hope more sponors don't follow them and start putting pictures inside
Yes just imagine all the faces that could go underneath football shirts if the gang from the fast food mafia follow suite

Ellada10 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 5 years ago
The colors don't go with each other at all! But the burker king's king on the inside, now that's creative! When you score a goal put it on your head then your a mascot of BK! Burger king will get alot of money out of this I think. So in all it's hilarious!
Santillanavila (Tottenham Hotspur) 5 years ago
Apparently this is a good way to sell jerseys because I want one and other people want one. Very hilarious. I wonder how the crowd will react when they show the kings face
JohnnyG (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Haha I think the king on the inside is hilarious, although the logo on the front and the colors just don't work.... Hilarious though
StrikersMT28 (Seattle Sounders) 5 years ago
Note that my galatasaray kit would come with ronald mcdonald's face pressed into the inside.
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
LOL fast food has taken over the Footy we love! What''s next! Jack in the Box on My United kit!
[
Loooooooooooool!! HAHAHAHA! I'D never wanna see that for real
You see, the problem here is that the Burger King colors don't match that of Gatafe's traditional Red and. Although, I always thought fast-food chains should sponsor clubs more often................

LOOL! I thought they where real until I saw the Barca kit Lol
They actually look really nice! Lololol! As long as the logo matches the colour of the club...
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Very Nicely Edited. I like the last one
They all look real except the Barca kit
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
Omg, it looks so real!
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Imagine how they would celebrate if they were sponsored by Charmin!

What would be printed on the inside back of their shorts?
LOL! These sponsorships have gone to far. Um  It's Charmin I use  They offered lots of money so how could I refuse  
Soon every kit will come with a swine flu mask. Opportunity knocks for advertisers! For now though, only available at Anfield:

SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Omg Looool ahah
Adamaus (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Haha I think that's hilarious, love the part how you can pull the shirt over your head and theres a face there. Think I'm going to buy one of this kits just to do that celebration.

But on a serious note how embarresing, that's stupid to put of the front of your jersey, I mean they obviously don't want to be taken seriously
Freaky! The logo doesn't really look too good on the kit though, but very creative idea to celebrate with the king!
I wonder if any of the players would actually celebrate like that?!
Ragarsha (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I am looking forward for their match to start
VanPersie (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Lovely burger king makes great burgers I would be proud to wear that lovely brand on my kit and well done gefate for making the big step and givign in to the fast foods monry most clubs just regect their offers because they don't want to be critisised. Barcelona are the real heros though paying unicef to have their brand on their shirts
Darius (Southampton) 5 years ago
They donated their uniform space to unicef just to let you know.
VanPersie (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Yea and they pay them a few hundred thousand a year to have it their
TFoAV (Whitecaps) 5 years ago
Freaking Brilliant. The shirt is ugly, but I'd buy it just to score a goal in a pickup game and pull my shirt over my head. That is freaking brilliant. It really can't be said enough
Wannabgunner (Arsenal) 5 years ago
That is a great idea....
But can you imagine Pro players doing that
Like in their contracts.... Every three goals you score you must celebrate one by pulling your shirt over your head.... Lol
I think it looks horrible

Kick4Life - changing lives through football