Forums / Funny Old Game
Order: Newest / Oldest
Getafe's New BK Sponsored Kit: A Royal Shame Or Laugh?
JohnnyG (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Haha I think the king on the inside is hilarious, although the logo on the front and the colors just don't work.... Hilarious though
StrikersMT28 (Seattle Sounders) 5 years ago
Note that my galatasaray kit would come with ronald mcdonald's face pressed into the inside.
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
LOL fast food has taken over the Footy we love! What''s next! Jack in the Box on My United kit!
StrikersMT28 (Seattle Sounders) 5 years ago
[
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Loooooooooooool!! HAHAHAHA! I'D never wanna see that for real
Santillanavila (Tottenham Hotspur) 5 years ago
Apparently this is a good way to sell jerseys because I want one and other people want one. Very hilarious. I wonder how the crowd will react when they show the kings face
Ellada10 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 5 years ago
The colors don't go with each other at all! But the burker king's king on the inside, now that's creative! When you score a goal put it on your head then your a mascot of BK! Burger king will get alot of money out of this I think. So in all it's hilarious!
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 5 years ago
How was this not though of before? Having the BK face inside is brilliant from a sponsors point of view. I just hope more sponors don't follow them and start putting pictures inside
Ben (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Yes just imagine all the faces that could go underneath football shirts if the gang from the fast food mafia follow suite

Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I think a good joke would be when you lift your jersey up over your head the celebrate, then it has a picture of your own face on there

I also thought it was interesting that in the BBC listing of mandatory yellow cards for celebrations, putting your jersey over your face is included:

Fifa rules state that a player must be cautioned when:

In the opinion of the referee, he makes gestures which are provocative derisory or inflammatory

He climbs on to a perimeter fence to celebrate a goal being scored

He removes his shirt over his head or covers his head with his shirt

Link: news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/rules_and_equipm...
Yamsy (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Oh.... Then I guess less players are gonna' celebrate like that.... Not very smart of BK...
Bhawk11 (Bayern München) 5 years ago
I thought it was horrible until I say the face on the inside of the kit. After seeing that it's pretty much my favorite shirt
Ben (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I wonder if they got the inspiration from these zombie t-shirts:

Elucari (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Man, I'm definetly buying one of those kits
Yamsy (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Post a picture of urself if you get one

Kick4Life - changing lives through football