Forums / Funny Old Game
Order: Newest / Oldest
Footballer Vs Animal
Matt (Footytube Staff) 5 years ago
It is that aged old question, a question that has baffled scientists, mathematicians and the common man hunched around tables in pubs and cafes since the dawn of time.

And that question is who would win in a fight between the worlds greatest footballers and the worlds most fearsome animals.

I propose we do what no one has done before and settle this once and for all. I phoned several players who rudely hung up on me so we are going to have to do this the only way we know how and argue about it in the thread.

MATCH ONE:

It's mans closest relative versus a chimp.

Steven Gerrard (forebrowus hugeus) vs. Chimpanzee (chimpus monkeyus).

MATCH TWO:

It's tall and gangly to help it eat versus a giraffe.

Peter Crounch (skinnyus tallus) vs. Giraffe (giraffeus havinalaffus)

MATCH THREE:

It's sneaky, slippery and you wouldn't trust it versus a snake.

Cristiano Ronaldo (gloryus moneyus) vs. Snake (misunderstoodus myarseus)

Who would win? cast your votes here
Yamsy (Liverpool) 5 years ago
What species of snake is it? If it's a poisonous one, Ronaldo is snake food!  Gerrard > Chimp  Crouch < Giraffe
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Match 1: Chip vs Gerrard

Gerrard battles fiercely with the Chimp, throwing punches as he Uses his skill developed by playing matches vs Man Utd until finally When The chip jumps down from a tree Stevie is underneath him and he pushes him off the nearby cliff first time!

Match 1: Gerrard

Match 2: Peter Crounch vs Giraffe

It starts! The Giraffe walks away and reaches high into a tree and eats some leaves, Peter being bored gets an Idea, while reaching the Giraffe is slightly off balance, Crouchy comes and knocks out the legs of underneath him.

Match 2: Crouch

Match 3: Cristiano Ronaldo vs Snake

The Snake Instantly Bites Ronaldo And he falls to the ground Medical care comes and takes him saving his life later that day. Ronaldo had no chance as he got the obviously harder draw of the three contestants.

Match 3: Snake
Tichi95 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Haha, nice
Rockerr (Liverpool) 4 years ago

Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
That wins Rockerrr.... Surely I LMAO when I saw it
Santillanavila (Tottenham Hotspur) 5 years ago
Ronaldo vs Bull video    
PepeLePew (Bordeaux) 5 years ago
That was crazy! I was surprised when the old man did the round-the-world!
RonanKnows (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Computer animated
Stan182 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Of course its computer animated -___-  I don't think anyone would have the balls to play around with a football infront of a bull
[account-removed] 5 years ago
Match 1: Stevie G does what he does best and kicks the chimp in the crotch. It turns into a bar fight, we all know who has the most practice in that department. Gerrrrrrarrrd

Match 2: Crouchy pulls out his robot moves on the giraffe, paralyzing it instantly. Crouchhhhhhyyy

Match 3: Ronaldo feins injury, snake doesn't buy it, bites ronaldo's pretty face off
Yamsy (Liverpool) 5 years ago
LMAO! Ronaldo dives but the snake doesn't buy it!
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Looool! You gotta' admit though He did get a harder draw. Haha What about Him vs Parrot  He dives *garrack!* * refff hee divedd! He dived!*
Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Pretty face, pretty face? This isn't a homosexual's dating website is it?!
[account-removed] 5 years ago
He did get a tough draw but you have to pair like with like, ronaldo is a snake in the grass.... Haha

Kick4Life - changing lives through football