Forums / Funny Old Game
Order: Newest / Oldest
Eradicating 'Hand Of Gods'
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
This sure is a never-ending phenomena.

I can smell Sepp Blatter thinking about implementing the last idea
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Now the pictures are working, this is funny stuff! I like the over-the-top idea of cutting off players arms
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Theres no arm in that ant.... Lol
Adamaus (Manchester United) 4 years ago
As long as there are Argentinians there will be hand of gods . There I said it.

Theres no true way to eradicate it without going over the top imo. For me it is in the same category as diving
Haha so true!
BIJACK (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Unfortunately, that's true.... So, lets see it as skill.... A dirty one of course
Jetlifari (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Now Uruguayans too! Hahaha, this is the funniest post I've seen in a long while by the way! I can't believe it's taken me this long to get to it. How long did it take you to Photoshop these pics, Pragathish?
Thanks Jet, took just 2-3 hours.... I *had tooo much time to spend then...
It seems that 'Hand of God' goals are turning into an in-separable part of our beautiful game.You probably know some 'famous players' doing it,so I don't need to give any examples.
Recently Sydeny FC's Chris Payne netted a goal with his hands,termed as 'Hand of Payne',to add to the agony of Wellington Phoenix.

More 'Hand of Gods' to follow in the future............

So,is this phenomena gonna' be never-ending?Are there any ways to eradicate this?

Of course,we can avoid this.There is always a smarter way.

How about increasing the number of referees?

Hmm...Sounds like a good idea.But,think about what will happen in the premiere league

Players will discover a new way of getting injured,and managers like Rafa Benitez will discover new excuses.

How about adding some new technology?
Like,fixing some heavy machineries in players hands,which will 'signal' the refs when the ball makes contact with the hands.

This idea must work!Oh wait.......

Ref: Duh,what's wrong with my mobile?Its making weird sounds...

And also,the heavy machineries would add to the sorrow of players like Heskey:

Hoof...Hoof...Ugh...

Come on,there must be a way!
At last,we have one idea,that would actually work!

Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I have to break this to you on my debut for my club team, I was on the edge of the area urging another strike partner to give me and he put it up right up in the air. But I had space and let it bounce but the otherguy was so quick in and some of you might know how small I am (like Maradona) and your hand just goes up. Seriously, it is like swallowing or blinking, you just like stick your hand up in the air without thinking. I knew I'd done it and didn't carry on of course, but it was a sad end to the game (and funny too)

So that's the story of the Hand Of Yog

Anyway to the point like I said once you are concentratiing on the ball so much you want to keep it so if you can't header it what else do you do?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football