Forums / Funny Old Game
Order: Newest / Oldest
Eat Nonsense: Sir Alex Ferguson Is An Interdimensional Timelord
Scottie (Manchester City) 5 years ago
Eat Nonsense: Proof... Alex Ferguson is an Interdimensional Timelord

Ever since it began, Time has proved a mystery to mankind and many have tried to control it, such as Newton, Landlord, Casio and more recently it has been rumoured Professor Stephen Hawking has teamed up with MC Hammer and revised the Hammer Time Theory, to now completely power his wheelchair by Time alone.

Having said that, what was witnessed in the dying minutes of the Manchester Derby, when Alex Ferguson appeared to tear a hole in the space time continuum and add an extra 3 minutes onto injurytime, was nothing short of miraculous. It has been infamously dubbed "Fergie Time"

Curious to learn how Fergie pulled off such a stunt, I spent many a minute studying a clip from Match of The Day, and believe i've uncovered several grainy frames of film, that appear to show Alex perfoming some kind of Time bending, trance inducing, dance ritual.

"Stop, Fergie Time"

One frightened onlooker said - "it was horrible, like a man possessed. One moment Sir Alex was dressed in a nice suit, the next he had slipped into some ethnic pantaloons and was muttering under his breath, something about not being able to touch this."

No one at Manchester United was available for comment, however, in the interests of public safety, a copy of this dossier has been made available to NASA, Paul Daniels, The Police and The Football Association for further inspection.

Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
This is a truly beautiful animation. The more I look at it the more I laugh
Look at Hawking down there in the dugout. The sparkles coming off the officials as they are mesmerised

Top marks

Don't look for too long you may get sucked into a black hole
Tony (footytube staff) 5 years ago
I think sparky could do with one of those outfits, and a bit of choreography would, nt go a miss either.... Lol
Derby22 (Derby County) 5 years ago
Lol that looks cool, funny and just weird!
Senthil (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Oh! What a animation, I really love it! I think fifa is not given clock for referee of this match !
Riggs (Manchester United) 5 years ago
No No No! You are sorely mistaken. Fergie was merely dancing in celebration of the great craig bellamy's average at best goal. They decided it would be better to dance for 3 minutes than carry on with the game
Englandbet (Manchester City) 5 years ago
Is this real or fake? Please tell, I really like Alex Ferguson
It's real
You better believe it is most certainly real
Yeah it was a real incident, even senthil slapped alex!
Sam (Footytube Staff) 5 years ago
That's great! Laughed so hard.... That picture is so perfect.... At least the secret's out!
Not my work, but I thought it was perfect
Rockerr (Liverpool) 5 years ago
LOL!Perfect!Can't stop laughing!
Tony (footytube staff) 5 years ago
I think they should get him a whistle for xmas, he could cause mayhem then alright.... Lol.  Brilliant picture.... Hahaha
Hahaha! I think soon fergie will make strike with manutd fans for giving extra until they score!Hahaahaahahhaah!
Seantoon (Newcastle United) 5 years ago
That's what seems to be happening these days!

Appropriate?

Hahaha! Nice picture lol
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
It's a quality that makes him the worlds best manager. How can you argue!
Getting more time from referees is good quality! Best manager in the world, fifa top manager place:0

Kick4Life - changing lives through football