Forums / Funny Old Game
Order: Newest / Oldest
Eat Nonsense: NASA Find Evidence Of Ancient Civilization On Moon
Scottie (Manchester City) 4 years ago
Stop Press: WE ARE NOT alone - NASA find evidence of ancient civilization on moon

Earlier today at approximately 12.30gmt NASA successfully crashed two unmanned spacecraft into the moons surface. The goal of the expedition was to recover water molecules from the estimated 350 tonnes of debris thrown up by the craft as they hit the moon travelling at speeds of around 6,000 mph.

Early pictures sent back to earth seconds after impact have astounded and amazed not only scientists but every man, woman and child on earth. They appear to show some sort of monument with text written in an undecipherable ancient language, NASA have said they estimate the monument to be around 6 billion years old.

No-one was available from NASA to comment.
However Nobel Peace Prize winning US President Obama has been quoted as saying "DO NOT panic - whoever made this is are clearly a peaceful and highly intelligent race, that although appear to demonstrate a superior level of evolution to ourselves, we are sure we can open dialogue with them over a pie and a pint if absolutely necessary "
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I can barely believe my eyes  This is incredible
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Well that just boggles the mind! I have always been sceptic about these 'Moonlife' theories, but that picture is undeniable proof
The woman in the england souvenir shop reckons it says footytube - but I can't see it
-btw epic it's real
Shghal (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
No, This is something unbelievable
I must stress this eat nonsense shazbat is AN unconfirmed report repeat AN unconfirmed report.

DO NOT panic - STAY IN YOUR homes.

Standby for more news....

And good luck out there footytubers
Senthil (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Oh! Then there will be football in moon! That's amazing! Is it alien or humans in moon

Kick4Life - changing lives through football