Forums / Funny Old Game
Order: Newest / Oldest
Eat Nonsense: Graffiti Artist Banksy Caught Red-handed
Scottie (Manchester City) 4 years ago
Yesterday morning, a crack team of unemployed street urchins stumbled across what could be the answer to the biggest mystery ever to grace the shores of the UK since the "where does the other sock go in the washing machine" debarkle.

Upon approaching the local job center some 'oooooooovs spotted what they thought was just a random senseless graffiti vandal, until one of them noticed that the said vandal was infact quite an elderly gentleman, and amazingly, was spraying the walls holding two aerosols in one hand at the same time.

Their immediate reaction was to call the police, but one of the them remembered that he had a warrant out for his arrest, so instead they managed to get a snap of the pensioner painter.

Could this be the proof that the harder-to-find-than-the-scarlet-pimpernell graffiti artist known as Banksy is infact none other than legendary 1966 world cup winning team goalkeeper Gordan Banks?

Approached in Halfords where Gordan was attempting to buy 3 cans of spray paint - the national hero refused to comment saying only "I'm just repairing my old vespa" as he scurried off into a waiting limo.

Is this finally case closed on the long running Banksy bafflement? It certainly looks that way....

Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Aah Banksy, great artist. I think he's just a stellar force imprinting pieces of genius on our world to alert us of all that goes wrong
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
The long arm of the law catches the single arm of the Banksy    I always thought the drummer from Def Leppard was a dead ringer too
Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
If this is all a trick I don't think it is going to get in the blog section. Yeah, acrually now I come to think of it is quite funny I hope it is true. Well, it would be funy if all Gordon Banks has occupied himself with for 30 odd years is graffiti Good post
They do say photos never lie, but I must stress this is an uncomfirmed sighting.
However, if you would like it to be true there are a couple of things you could do to help;
1. Close your eyes and tap your heels 3 times
2. Pull the wishbone on your sunday roast
3. Be a very good boy all year
4 years ago
Yeah but I could of done that and just photoshoped my face over some random person
4 years ago
Banksy is a great artist. Is this real or is it fake?
Holy macaroni you can't be serious?    
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Well, Gordon's name is Banks, you know, as in Banksy.    yes, I am sarcastic
4 years ago
Lol  I know this art work he did but did he get caught
Yeah it was Gordan Banks all along but don't tell anyone or they might cart you off to a mental institution
4 years ago
WOW
Stop The Press: Gordan Banks Refutes Funny Football Graffiti Slur

Recently it was reported that Mr Gordan Banks OBE was involved in a serious vandalism incident
Mr Gordan Banks OBE would like to distance himself from these allegations
And in a short statement would like to say "i was on holiday at the time with the missus gov"

Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Flawless photoshop, you captured banksy's jaundice beautifully
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
Nice work fella    We clearly need to get the eat nonsense stuff up in a new forum.    More sir, more I say!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football