Forums / Funny Old Game
Order: Newest / Oldest
Eat Nonsense: Footytube World Cup Table Mountain
Scottie (Manchester City) 5 years ago
Eat Nonsense: footytube World Cup Table Mountain

Darkness shrouds the South African city of Cape Town - but footytube still shines on the iconic Table Mountain.

The world's No1 footy website created this incredible light show just hours before the World Cup draw.

Armed with only a pocket flashlight, a 101 finger shadow puppet book and a case of Stella Artois we foolishly set out and climbed the foot of table mountain, in order to let South Africa know footytube was coming to the World Cup....

It was a successful evening and we succeeded in projecting the footytube world cup winning team onto Table Mountain. However, one of the lads dislocated a wrist trying to get his hand into position to do Ants head, and the massive costs incurred in AA batteries, might mean we can only open up on Tuesdays from now on....

Still, we think it was worth it....

footytube het 'n groot harige testikels!

Our World Cup Winning Team - footytube
Senthil (Chelsea) 5 years ago
, be happy staffs. But I think it will bring big money billlllllllll!
Senthil (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Its nice idea mate do it soon, we can see many new footytube users by giving ad during world cup, there are millions of footy fans around world, then your site will be no. 1 in social network. Please also add my idea, give sheet which was about footytube in south africa for match viewers, and also do it on the snacks cup, when fans will come to eat some foodies.... They will check out this great site.... Nice job mates...
Englandbet (Manchester City) 5 years ago
Wow - you have Simon Weston in your footytube world cup team, what a scoop!
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Whoa I know footytube one is photo shopped but is the Sun's really real? Incredible
Here comes the standard Eat Nonsense reply - It's real

Kick4Life - changing lives through football