Forums / Funny Old Game
Order: Newest / Oldest
Cloned Footballers
Theturkishkop (Galatasaray SK) 4 years ago
I was considering about this topic for a long time. It seems not possible to achieve cloning human in recent time. But it is an improving subject in science. And Scientists are still working on cloning.
Just imagine it in football... 50 years later ,there is a possibility cloning Pele, Maradona and the other legendary footballers. And there will be companies to sell cloned footballers. Let me see your story. Here is mine:

In 2023, scientists achieved cloning human and named him “Adam [C.]”
In 2035, 5000 human was cloned since 2023.
In 2039 human cloning become a trade because of strong demand.1st Human Cloning Company established.
In 2045 , the number of cloning company became over 100 and the number of cloned humans was over 100.000.
In 2055, George Gillett and Tom Hicks did not died yet because of cloning their copies. Thus they were still owner of Liverpool F.See. And still trying to sell their shares .
In 2058, World’s greatest economic crisis occurred. Luckily this crisis only effected rich people who annoying us, including George Gillett and Tom Hicks.

Now , we are in 2059. Me and my friends revolutionized in Liverpool board a short time ago. We took all shares and distributed these shares to Liverpool fans.
After fifa’ s permission on cloning footballers most of football clubs started to order cloned footballers that they want. And we also decided to order , as Liverpool board. Here is our cloned team that we ordered.

1) Lev Yashin (2qt)
2) Roberto Carlos (4qt)
3) Franz Beckenbauer (2qt)
4) Frank Riijkard(2qt)
5) George Best(4qt)
6) Pele(2qt)
7) Maradona(2qt)
8) Van Basten(2qt)

#We gave different names to clone twins to not confuse them.
# We asked to company that if they can make righty clone of are. Carlos. They accepted our request. Just a little bit change on his DNA structure and then we have a righty are. Carlos .

“ I really want to mention that my purpose is not show the footballers as trade goods. It was just for fun. And they are the reason why we love this game so much!”
Scottie (Manchester City) 4 years ago
This one is going to take a bit more thinking about...
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I like this topic because it scares me
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
So.... When does the cloning commence.    Dude you needa kill zola then clone him for the bench haha
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Why would you need too, they did it when Maradona's still alive, oh great Maradona and the hand god are back
Wecywyacc(We Even Clone You While You are Alive Cloning Company) is ready for your demands
Senthil (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I like this topic, then please, clone ronaldinho!
Derby22 (Derby County) 4 years ago
Same, it's a great topic made, I wish Robbie Savage or Kris Commons would be cloned!
There are no teams against me, hahahha. I am gonna' be the 1st champion in 1st season of FCFL(footytube Cloned Footballers League)
Theturkishkop (Galatasaray SK) 3 years ago
Refreshin topic. I hope you interest this time
Pragathish (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Hey, nice thinking, but sir sorry to burst your thought bubble.

If you, say for instance, clone Maldini, the cloned Maldini does not necessarily have all the traits of the real one. Only the biological data can be replicated.
Other mannerisms and knacks are acquired and can never be implemented onto a clone!

So there are good chances for a cloned Pele to have the technical skills of Lucas Leiva or God forbid, even worse.
Rockerr (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I think you are aware that when you clone a person, he borns as a baby and needs to grew into an adult who you wanted him to be.
So as prag said, if you clone a footballer it is definitely not a certain thing for him to be a footballer. Even if you train him to become a footballer, he maynot be as skillful as the original.
So with that team you have mentioned, we might get worse

Kick4Life - changing lives through football