Forums / Funny Old Game
Order: Newest / Oldest
Can You Identify Fabio & Rafael?
Xybati (Manchester United) 5 years ago
There are many twins & brother player in football field among the years.... Among popular one are:

(Michael and Brian)Laudrup brothers, (Garry and Phillip)Neville brothers, (Frank and Ronald)De Bour brothers, (Yaya and Kolo)Touré brothers.... And some-more like (Rio and Anton)Ferdinand brothers, (Diego and Gabi)Millito brothers, (Xabi and Mikel)Alonso brothers, (Fillipo and Simone)Inzaghi brothers etc.

But I found that (Fabio & Rafael)Silva of MAN UTD really look alike, if never see the jersey, I hardly differeciate, can you?

A funny thing if referee can't differenciate them, Rafael may use Fabio's jersey when he is banned, haha.... Or Fabio is booked when Rafael fouling other.... Although it may not happened
Kimaway17 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I have to agree with you. I bet they sometimes play games with Fergie
Tom (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Viva Da Silva Viva Da Silva when they're on the pitch we don't know which is which viva Da Silva
Yamsy (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Do you have a picture with both of them in it? Then maybe we can guess who's who...
Tom (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Adamaus (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Fabio on the left and Rafael on the right.    I'm pretty confident about that :/ I would like to think I could tell them apart.
One's fac is longer than the others, other than that, their identical!
Yashan (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Left is Fabio right is Rafael
Jman008 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Haha, they certainly look alot similar, hard to distingusiih between them. I still have to see them play in the same game
Jman008 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Yeah you can kind of tell with the hair style, left is fabio and right is rafeal
Dali (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Damn. That's really close. Yeah but Rafael has a longer face and looks a little bit older (less of a baby-face) than Fabio
Krok25 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Its hard to tell them apart by face but fabio got married at the age of only 18 and wears a ring whereas rafael doesn't. You can also see this in one of the pics below. Although rafael has had more minutes for man utd it is fabio who captained Brazil youth team. They are both definitely ones to watch for the future
Dhanasil (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Yeah they both are similar, but Rafeal s on right  
Seantoon (Newcastle United) 5 years ago
They look so similar! I can't tell them apart :/
Theturkishkop (Galatasaray SK) 5 years ago
Left is Fabio, right is Rafael
Aussie1991 (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Hahah I bet they dressed the same way on purpose.... They could play the best pranks on Sir Alex.... Hahah
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
Both are good, both look very alike, one plays left back and one plays on the right. Young and have the brightest futures
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
♫There's only two Da Silvas, there's only two Da Silvas ♫
Yashan (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Lol
Ben (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Guess the Twins:

Rafael's hair is more curly? Or is that Fabio's? Arghhh..
Raf (Atletico Belo Horizonte) 5 years ago
The hair is definitely not the defining difference haha. The only way I could tell the difference is in the eyebrows, I think Rafael has what looks like a scar on the eyebrow to our right, and he has moles or something on both side of his face near the nose, and kinda has more wrinkles of expression around the eyes, probably because he's happier to get more playing time than his brother. This is a funny tread though, I was really looking closely for a while trying to figure it out. I guess on the pitch you can just assume from the position. Can't tell most of times though.

Aussie1991 (AC Milan) 5 years ago
They're the same person.... !  Must be fergie magic powers
I agree, one of them is a clone!
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Well they are "identical twins" unlike most
Thomas1978 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Both look really alike to me.

Fergie has done great uncovering them. Both are really good players and I think Rafeal especially will be great for Man Utd in the coming years
Are they the same height, you could use that to differenciate them...
Santillanavila (Tottenham Hotspur) 5 years ago
One of them has a mole next to the eye. Very easy to differentiate
So who has the mole and who doesn't?
Ninsane (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Lol. Good question
Riggs (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I think that "mole" is just an untrimmed eyebrow, unless I can't see it in any pictures
It's really small dot, but it could be anything.... A piece of dust or smth...
Santillanavila (Tottenham Hotspur) 5 years ago
On all the photos i've seen one of them always has a dot next to his left eye. I think its a mole
Ibsker (Manchester United) 5 years ago
One thing is sure! Those two boys are amazing!
Ragarsha (Liverpool) 5 years ago
They will be very usefull for united if one gets tired during the break other brother can replace the tired one(strategy)
Ragarsha (Liverpool) 5 years ago
They are practicing the plot.    
Riggs (Manchester United) 5 years ago
From Fabioandrafael.Com

Link: www.fabioandrafael.com/?q=content/august-07%3A-fab...

Although you are identical twins, what are your differences?
Rafael: Well, facially, I have a few marks around my eyes, so that's the secret of telling us apart.

That's not good for the fans watching you in the stadium though....
Fabio: Well, he plays on the right - and I play on the left! [They both laugh]

But as people?....
Rafael: We're both very similar - and that's probably why we get on so well! Fabio's more organised than me, but we're typical brothers. We have fun, we love football - and we fight, but only sometimes!

I wonder if their team-mates ever get them mixed up, calling Rafael Fabio.... Lol.... Must be hard for them...
Xybati (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Haha, I like the funniest twin ever!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football