Forums / Funny Old Game
Order: Newest / Oldest
Best Quotes From Jose Mourinho
Dhanasil (Manchester United) 5 years ago
“I am very happy because the club is beating records with the sales of new shirts. I don’t sell shirts but there a relation between shirt sales and the performance of the team. If we perform well they sell more shirts. ”

Dhanasil (Manchester United) 5 years ago
We are on top at the moment but not because of the club's financial power. We are in contention for a lot of trophies because of my hard work...
Rockerr (Liverpool) 5 years ago
“My history as a manager cannot be compared with Frank Rijkaard’s history. He has zero trophies and I have a lot of them. ”

“As we say in Portugal, they brought the bus and they left the bus in front of the goal. I would have been frustrated if I had been a supporter who paid £50 to watch this game because Spurs came to defend. ” against spurs
Santillanavila (Tottenham Hotspur) 5 years ago
Fifa.Com made an article on this here is the link:Link: www.fifa.com/worldfootball/news/newsid=1033132.htm...
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Thanks a lot
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Erm Actually I got this off of Goal.com but nice try
I know these aint real but still very funny and entertaining; Shut up Sven, You Been Twittering me senseless and Sven Stop Pimping
ZidaneTheLagend (Liverpool) 5 years ago
LOL so funny that show
I love that show. I want them to go through with that for next season
Same same it's a good show
I'm kinda worried with the downfall of sentanta that speacial1tv might not still be on, hopefully it goes pilot on the youtube.

That would be great
Oh yeh sentanta dam them, yeh I agree youtube is our only hope lol
I just wish something works. A Promotion to soccerAM? Maybe.... But yes We need something to help this show stay up.

If youtube doesent happen.... We are doomed D:
Noooooooooooooo god help us haha
The show must go on, Millions will die if they don't
True ill be one of the first to die
"Plz write what I say not what you say"
"pressure what pressure for me pressure poor people thinking how to get foot for next day in football no pressure" hahahahah top man he is
In oress con people were asking him about a team that cfc were going to play so he went "my team nobody ask my team" so some media person said "wats your team? " he went"to late sorry hahah"
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 5 years ago
"Your question sounds gay to me"
Hahahahahahahahaha
Pocketg99 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
He actually said that?
Ahh That He did

"I am not scared of Italian teams either. What they have been doing is normal. Everyone wants to get better and that's obvious (referring to recent spending by Juventus)."

Mourinho continued to give his usual smart answers as he tried to out-wit the press who fired questions hand over fist, but the coach was quick to press the buzzer with his responses which, at times, caused controversy.

"Your question sounds gay to me," said Mourinho when he was twice asked to give a clue about the type of defender he was looking for.

Link: www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2009/07/10/1...
Pocketg99 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
"I think I'm a special one. " 'nough Said
You mean this “Please don’t call me arrogant, but I’m European champion and I think I’m a special one. ”
Ltm017 5 years ago
LOL.... That's a good one
"If I had wanted to be protected in a quiet job, I could have stayed at Porto. I would have been second, after God, in the eyes of the fans even if I had never won another thing. "
JohnnyG (Manchester United) 5 years ago
"At the very least we should be given a bit of credit and a little bit of space, and maybe the media should think we could help them discover why English teams do not win European competitions. "

This is just stupid considering in the final four teams in the champions league, it is usually 2-3 english teams, if not always 3
Jose has said some stupid things in his carer, And acts arrogant most of the time. So here are his best quotes:

"I studied Italian five hours a day for many months to ensure I could communicate with the players, media and fans. [Claudio] Ranieri had been in England for five years and still struggled to say ‘good morning’ and ‘good afternoon. '

"He has won a Super Cup, a small cup. He has never won a major trophy. Maybe he needs to change his mindset but he is too old to do it.

Please add on and tell us your fave

Kick4Life - changing lives through football