Forums / Funny Old Game
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arry Rednap!
Bintanggg (West Ham United) 4 years ago
   The Funny Side of Footy!
   And this one!
Derby22 (Derby County) 4 years ago
Err.... Bintanggg? Please explain what this topic is all about. Click 'Edit' (under your post on the left, you won't see it until you roll your mouse over it) then tell us what you are talking about. I know your talking about Harry Redknapp, but what about him? That he's always red faced? That he is a football manager? I don't know what to put in my reply, and no-one else will until you put it right. Because I don't understand 'Luv this' and 'And this one!'. Are they supposed to be funny or something? They are, but what are we supposed to put in our replys to it?
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I think its just an observation on how old-school and how much of a wideboy Harry Redknapp is. I definitely had a laugh at the videos, well worth a funny football topic
Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Exactly, if you watch the videos you will see why this is a topic. I decided not to watch the second one after all the swearing in the first one (I've got younger bro's see) but it was damn funny "No wonder he's in the reserves!" He's one great guy, I like his accent, just makes it more laughable
Just some light hearted relief for us poor old HAmmers fans! I't a hard job!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football