Forums / France
Order: Newest / Oldest
Does The France Deseve To Be In South Africa ?
Amayel (PSG) 4 years ago
I'm French and obviously I'm supporting France National team.... But I'm wondering If France really deserve to take part to the next World Cup !
They show nothing really interresting during the Play-off despite they won against the Serbia once and make another draw againts them....
So what needs France to be in the Next World Cup? And Why everybody thinks that France is an outsiders?
UmairJ (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I think France is oozing with talent, they have the best youth players coming into the national team. Benzema, Nasri, Ben Arfa, Jeremy Menez, I could go on, there is a ridiculous amount of talent that the French team has.

I don't think its necessarily if they deserve to go to the world cup, but more to do with the manager. A horrible manager that can't seem to get the best out of their team. We beat Faroes, 5-0, but that should be expected from France. I think that while Domenech is France's coach they will never be able to reach their potential; i've been watchin these kids grow since they won the European championships back in 2002 I believe and they have what it takes to be the best in the world
Ben (Arsenal) 4 years ago
They need a player who can tie all the talent on the pitch together, string the passes, create plays, inspire the team to a whole new level.... That is why Zidane is missed. Don't think Gourcuff is quite there yet.

And Domenech needs to stick to other hobbies like astrology and philosophy, not coaching the national team

Kick4Life - changing lives through football