Forums / The footytube Arcade
Order: Newest / Oldest
Post Your Game Links In Here
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 5 years ago
Found a cool flash game online?

Add the link in here, but make sure it hasn't already been posted. If we like it, we'll add it to the arcade.

Don't chat about PS3 games etc. the place for that is off-topic. This forum is for Online Flash Games Only.

Please keep Britain tidy and make posts like this:
Type: Platform Game  Name: Bubble Bobble  Link: Link: flashgamesite.com/play1057game.html
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
Lol that's old 80s classic game
Haha aye, I used to play it with my mates on the ZX Spectrum. Best 2 player game I had probably (until I got a mighty amiga A500). God I'm old
MariusV (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Elliottbenzle (Columbus Crew) 1 year ago
Christmas Game! Merry Christmas.   Link: triad-inc.com/christmas2012/  
Moviepiratez (Arsenal) 1 month ago
Wow this new forum seems cool, I'm a hardcore gamer and this is the right place for me.
Name: Feudalism 2
Link: Link: mofunzone.com/online_games/feudalism_2.shtml...

My favourite game in that website, there's a lot of cool games there so you guys can check it out.
Cool suggestion, I like
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
This ones pretty good

Type: Platform/Action
Name: Dino*Run
Link: Click here
Lyndon (Panathinaikos Athens) 4 years ago
Had to try it.    
Giorgakis (Olympiakos Piraeus) 5 years ago
Here are a bunch of football games which I find incredible

Link: www.dkick.net/ ---- Drop Kick, ver difficult but once you get the hang of it, its awesome.... Heres a tip you want to kick the ball as it strikes the ground----

Link: www.dkick.net/eurokup.htm ----Drop Kick Euro--similar to drop kick but with champions league teams

Link: www.flashfooty.com/igre/penalty_fever/pf.php... ---penalty fever, be the shooter and the goal keeper

Link: www.flashfooty.com/igre/f_mania/fmania.php... ----- free kick mania be Beckham, Roberto Carlos and ? Don't know the other guy, please tell me if you figure it out

Link: www.flashfooty.com/igre/shootem/shootem.php... --- shoot em in, free kick game very addicting you only get 10 tries to go through all the levels

Enjoy!
Giorgakis (Olympiakos Piraeus) 5 years ago
Hey did anyone check these out they are awesome
Yeah, sorry, meant to comment. I played a bunch of them and you're right. I think my favourite is penalty fever
Lyndon (Panathinaikos Athens) 4 years ago
Drop Kick was my favorite, beat the game finally took about an hour, then the screen congratulations you won the cup disappeared before I could get the screen shot.

I really don't like penalty fever way to fast, and inaccurate if you the goalie
Bloodyboutsa (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Thx 4 da links bro. I love watching free kicks and now playin them on computer is just as fun. But ill stick to fifa 11 for free kicks now.

And the other guy I s jung soo park or however you spell it. The manchester united winger
Name: Free Kick Fusion
Link:Link: www.freekickfusion.com
Description: A football game all about free kicks, you can play it single player or multiplayer with all the people across the world
Fantastic game, fully recommended. Probably won't be able to get this one for footytube though. The multiplayer is sweet
Adamaus (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Good game couldn't get past lvl 8 though
Ellada10 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 5 years ago
Ragdoll volleyball is pretty fun

Link: www.bubblebox.com/play/sport/1152.htm

Also curveball is also a fun game

Link: www.bubblebox.com/play/sport/146.htm
Pocketg99 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Curveball rules I got to level 7!
Ya I know! Curveball is probably one of the best games i've played!

Hey mods! Look at curveball it's a game worth putting on here
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Has no one suggested slime soccer, it is a total time time waster although it might get boring after a while since we can't play multiplayer here

Link: homepage.ntlworld.com/bartle/soccer/
Moocow111 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Name: Jumpers for Goalposts 2
Link: Link: www.mousebreaker.com/games/jumpersforgoalposts2...
Description: Fun football game, you try to make it as high as possible in 10 years
Thanks Moocow, great game but wow it is hard
Moocow111 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
f**k yeah that game is hard. I can barely get past the first few challenges. Definitely one of the hardest flash games ever created
Yashan (Manchester United) 5 years ago
This game deserves to be on the main page. I am doing pretty well at it too Thanks for posting it
I got to manchester united with making 17000 a week  
Wastoid (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Sweet game, I'm addicted to it already...
Gooners (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Name: Football Manager 08/09
Link: Link: www.mousebreaker.com/games/soccermanager2009/playg...
Description: Pick your Prem Team and win the Barclays Premier League 08/09!
Yashan (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Link: www.playforyourclub.com/    Based on the mousebraker series of Volley games. Somewhat interesting
Betting (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Ok here are few of my games.

Link: www.greatgaminggame.com/index.php?task=view&id=100... -in this game your driving rollercoaster, and don't lose people, very good game.

Link: www.fightsquall.com/view/112/Zombie-Man.htm... -here you fight against zombies or against humans, if your infested by zombies, very good game.

Link: www.towerdefenseplay.com/view/75/Mushroom-Revoluti... -this game is one of my best games, its tower defence game and its very good I have play it for long time.

Link: www.greatplaygames.com/index.php?ind=reviews&op=en... -very popular game, glass works, your making glass works and collect points. Its puzzle game.

Link: www.beewu.com/view/12/Alex-Trax.htm -if you like bicyckle driving game, here you need to drive your bike fast. Very addicting.

Link: www.fightpeople.com/view/10/Boxing-Champion.htm... -for all boxers who love boxing, I have play this before 1 year, its still good game.

Link: www.dxpoker.com/view/34/Family-Guy-Solitaire.htm... -for all solitaire freaks, thisone is unique family guy version.
ThePros (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Miniclips.com
Somere (Portmore Utd) 5 years ago
UgoDroPiero (Juventus) 5 years ago
Lee, man... I'm addicted to this she-hight!     Link: www.funny-games.biz/savages.html
Diablo28 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago

Kick4Life - changing lives through football