Forums / The footytube Arcade
Order: Newest / Oldest
Footy - Penalty Fever
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago

See how far you can go in this tournament using your skill and timing to take penalty kicks. Every game you play ends up in a penalty shootout, a Man United fans dream!

Click once to shape your body for the kick and the second one is the actual direction of the kick - making it possible to "fool" the keeper. When playing as keeper, a red icon appears roughly where the ball is going to go. Try to click near it to save the shot!
KopKid (Liverpool) 5 years ago
 This game is mad but it is easy I finnished all the time  Ps liverpool mutha F*cker  
Sandez (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Why the heck arent arsenal on here?
MariusV (Manchester United) 4 years ago
The game is good, but it's also sooo stupid, to save the penalties is easy, but to take them, if you click it once, the shot will be saved along the ground, but when you click it the second time, 84% of the shots always go over, no matter where you aim them
I learned how to keep the ball down low, it's a pretty good game actually, I got to the semi final, got beat 3-2
No way, got to the semi finals again (4 teams left) I hit the post and one the line, got beat 7-6
No way! I got to the final and got beat 2-1 by red star bgd
Bjarni10 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Got to the final and beat Bayern Munich 4 - 2
Yetichelseafc (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Lost 2-1 in the quarters to rosenborg
Chelseafan8 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Why do all my shoy go over the bar?
Cos you must click twice straight away, click once, wait until the player runs up close to the ball then click again for him to shoot
AidanLuca (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
I lost 3-1
Then 2-1
@chelseafan8 me too
Pocketg99 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Awesome Game!
I can't get anywhere! Very difficult for me. I'm far better as a keeper than a penalty taker
Tom (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Hmm yea its quite difficult. Best finish I got was semis
Yeah I got to the semis as Basel but that's my best
AfexUnited (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Hahaha yeah.... Me too I'm better as keeper
Tichi95 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
TOO FAST! Aaah!
I'll say
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
Not being critical, but this is really a stupid game. Probably I said that because I don't know how to play at all, my penalty is always shot high, I just don't know why
Gooners (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I agree with Incuteration. I do everything right but the ball just blasts wayy too high, sometimes even passing through the crossbar!
You do everything right but you miss the goal? Sounds a little bit more like you do everything wrong!. How do other people get to the semis, quarter finals etc? Just click as quick as you can with the mouse, it certainly works.

Keep trying, you'll get it
   Got to the Semis, lost to Celtic
Eric (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Lost to Chelsea in the QFs.... I suck at this game. Too many missed penalties
Giorgakis (Olympiakos Piraeus) 5 years ago
I beat the whole thing, of course after playing it like 100 times. I beat it with Manchester United and my Greek team Olympiakos.

Glad to see everyone enjoying my recommended game
Uuuuugggghhhh, just lost 14-15 to Steau in the finals. Every PK was made except my last one!
Tezzahannam (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I'm f****n made up
Yamsy (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Sad.... I suck at penalties in real life and in the game...
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I lost D:
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I feel for you! Well mostly me, Wahhhh! D:
VanPersie (Arsenal) 5 years ago
This game is HARD! Got to quater finals with Real madrid but lost to Porto 3-0. How do you copy the image you get to your post? Like ANT?
Gooners (Arsenal) 5 years ago
The furthest I got was with Barca in the semis. Beat united and liverpool on the way
Swenger (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Great fun, but I'm nowhere near winning with a laptop's poor excuse of a mouse.... Though I dubt that my skills will increase on a proper PC =P
Bhawk11 (Bayern München) 5 years ago
Awwww I suck!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football