Forums / The footytube Blog
Order: Newest / Oldest
The Footytube Podcast : That Goal And Bouncing Balls
Matt (Footytube Staff) 10 months ago
This week we look at a great weekend of football including ‘that’ goal, bouncing balls and smoke bombs.

Subscribe: itunes or rss

Music is 'Fear of Losing' by The Alaskan Pipeline.
http://www.thealaskanpipeline.com/ap2/

HaDoKen (Arsenal) 9 months ago
Hello footytube lads, I have a story;

I am severely chrostophobic. Yesterday I was in a lift at my university. It is a small lift I often use (I ama student) and the lift is tiny, it fits 2 people in and if a third comes in you get an over weight warning.

I got in the lift in a rush to get to a practical and the lift stopped between floors. The light started to flicker then went off. I was horrified and could feel myself breathing faster and faster, which causes a lot of carbon monoxide to not have the ability to leave your lungs. I was feeling faint and manically pressing the alarm button. A voice came on the speaker, asking me to relax. I was panicking and asked them to hurry as I felt faint and thought I may back out.

After what seemed a lifetime, I had resorted to laying in the cramped lift, I heard someone land on the roof of the lift. He shouted out "can you hear me in there, I am a fireman" I replied with relief "yes I can thank God". He opened the hatch on top of the lift and said "where can I get the best analysis of last weeks footy", I instantly replied "the footytube podcast mate", he thanked me and left.

I am still in the lift
Matt (Footytube Staff) 9 months ago
Lol, love this, look out for week 9 podcast you may (will) get a mention. And please please please put this as a review on our itunes!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football