Forums / The footytube Blog
Order: Newest / Oldest
That Week That Was
Matt (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Some of you may have noticed the new 'Reports' tab that is now on your video pages. In fact it is so new we even wrote 'new' on it.

As you might imagine from this tab we now can link a match report to the game so you can now read all about the game action and try and work out who the reporter is biased towards.

What a week of football we had Rooney's wonder goal in the Manchester derby, Spurs shocking AC Milan and Arsenal v Barcelona living up to the hype by producing one of the best 90 minutes of football seen this year. To end the week we had the FA Cup delivering some shocks with Crawley a post away from forcing a draw against a lackluster Man Utd reserve team. Then we had the mighty O's doing what Barcelona failed to do, forcing a draw and a replay with Arsenal.

Looking forward this week to the Champions League games in midweek and keep an eye on the Prem match between Blackpool and Spurs on tuesday two teams with a very attacking ethic.

Let us know what you are looking forward to and tell us what you think of the new reports
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
It has been a mad week as you say matt, starting with rooneys great goal, which I had the pleasure to witness with my own eyes, followed by arsenals great result, only for utd and arsenal to look well under par against lower league opposition in the fa cup.
We have utd and chelsea on offer in the champions league this week, then back into the premiership fixtures this weekend, and who knows what that will throw up.
Its a busy time of the year in football, and people want to bring in a winter break? Which I'm against, whats the sense of taking the whole month of january off for a break, when january could be a decent month, and febuary it could snow all month leaving us without any footy for 2 months, as we never know when its going to snow, or a real bad cold snap
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
Winter break? I was hoping for them to add a summer cup too. No time off for the lazy bastards. Lol.

I agree great week behind us and probably great week ahead of us.

I have noticed the new Report tab, but I haven't toyed much with it yet. This thread is certainly an invitation. Lol
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Nice work guys, this new report tab is really useful!
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Yes, this week we had a lot of emotions, for me the best game went the arsenal-barca because the two teams showed a really good perfomance into the pitch, truth I would like to see more games like these ones, they are really exciting games, on the other hand I think the new report tab goes to be great and very useful, one more time very well done YNWA

Kick4Life - changing lives through football