Forums / The footytube Blog
Order: Newest / Oldest
Footytube's Top 10 'Far-flung' Fixtures - Week 4
Andy (Rangers) 4 years ago
We here at footytube love football from all over the world and have generously taken it upon ourselves to search in the various nooks and crannies of the global game to find the top 10 most entertaining fixtures of the past week.

Intentionally leaving out the mainstream leagues, here's our take on the most entertaining matches of the past week, in no particular order.

Disagree with any of the selections? Did we leave out a sizzler?

Make sure to make your voice heard through the comments section!

Brasil Serie A

Cruzeiro 2 - 3 Fluminense

Related Videos

Nautico Recife 3 - 2 Sport Recife

Related Videos

Argentine Primera Division

San Lorenzo 3 - 2 Arsenal (ARG)

Related Videos

Uruguayan Primera Division

Danubio 2 - 3 Montevideo Wanderers

Related Videos

Dutch Jupiler League

AGOVV Apeldoorn 3 - 4 SC Cambuur

Related Videos

Austrian Bundesliga

SC Wiener Neustadt 4 - 3 FK Austrian Wien

Related Videos

Chilean Primera Division

Universidad de Chile 2 - 3 Univ Catolica

Related Videos

K-League

Jeonbuk Motors 4 - 2 Gyeongnam

Related Videos

Ligue 2

Dijon FCO 5 - 4 LB Chateauroux

Related Videos

Hungarian NB1

Vasas 2 - 4 Videoton

Related Videos

These videos are provided and hosted from a third party server. Please be aware that our search functionality is helping you discover publicly available websites and their content. footytube is a search engine does not host or upload this material and is not responsible for the content.
Raf (Atletico Belo Horizonte) 4 years ago
You have no idea how happy I was after the Cruzeiro x Fluminense game, so good to watch your crosstown rival lose to a team at the bottom of the table at home and lower you chances of winning or making into the Libertadores hahaha, it's amusing mainly to me, but still
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
That Fluminense got lucky nonetheless, great comeback, that Cruzeuro No. 9 shouldn't have missed that penalty there, really a poor penalty
Shanki (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Dijon FCO 5 - 4 LB Chateauroux-->striker's match!  Cruzeiro 2 - 3 Fluminense-->nice one!  
SexyBeaver (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Yeah ! Nice choice of games ! I liked especially cruziero, real sizzler thanks guys
Lyndon (Panathinaikos Athens) 4 years ago
I pay no really attention to K-League, but that game was actually pretty good, besides all the crazy noises they make and the screaming girls in the crowd. Was it a championship game, or league match or something?
Aceofspadez22 (Barcelona Guayaquil) 4 years ago
Emelec vs olmedo was a very good game.... Its a playoff for the ecuadorian championship.... Cruziero flu was nice, way to see joffre guerron (no. 19) still tearing up flu, even though cruziero lost

Kick4Life - changing lives through football