Forums / The footytube Blog
Order: Newest / Oldest
Footytube World Cup Podcast - Episode 5
Carl (Rotherham United) 4 years ago
Ok, so we're onto Monday, day 4 of the World Cup!

We review the England game, and look on to today's 3 games where the mighty Netherlands begin their campaign.

As always, let us know your thoughts below or email us on podcast@footytube.Com

Cheers!

Shuds (Barcelona) 4 years ago
The sound of the vuvuzelas is intolerable, they must be stopped

Hithere (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I've been listening to all the podcasts so far but I wish there was a seek bar so that I can skip or rewind while listening
Araz (Queens Park Rangers) 4 years ago
Thanks for your input. From episode 6 onwards we'll be splicing the pod cast with video, and similar to the one you saw in episode 1, the player will have a seek bar.

If you have any more suggestions please do keep them coming in
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Great work guys, a very good listen. Like the idea of making a huge Vuvuzela bet at 50-1 and flying to Africa, bashing someone over the head with one or throw one on the pitch
Glad you're enjoying the pod casts so far. Please do keep the comments and opinions coming in, and we'll make sure we mention your opinions on the show. Ant, you get a mention in episode 6 which will be up on the site in a couple of hours.

So far it looks like I was right about Holland to win to nil
4 years ago
Another uninspiring performance from one of the tournament's fancied teams. Never mind, a good result for the punters
At last, a good result for the punters!
BigShel (Philadelphia Union) 4 years ago
LOL you guy's are setting new international broadcast standards! "A little Scottish in him" hilarious for sure. I'm going to need you to post a decent Haggis recipe
Petecheyne (Aberdeen) 4 years ago
Haha nice one! A decent Haggis recipe = win
4 years ago
A decent Haggis recipe = oxymoron
BigShel (Philadelphia Union) 4 years ago
Now I'm getting scared but I will try almost anything once

Kick4Life - changing lives through football