Forums / The footytube Blog
Order: Newest / Oldest
Footytube + Openfooty = Goodfooty
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 3 years ago
As part of our ongoing commitment to grassroots football projects via openfooty, footytube will soon be launching the goodfooty consultancy. The chief aims of the project will be to help non-profit football websites and in particular, football charities, develop a greater web presence. We'll be lending our help, support, server infrastructure and technical expertise on a non-profit basis to help fulfil these objectives.

Our first project will be a major rebranding and sexing up of the Kick4Life website, and to coincide with the launch of the new site, next month we'll be sending footytube staff member, Araz Heydariyehzadeh off to Lesotho in Africa on a 2 week Kick4Life football tour. He'll be putting together a daily video blog charting his exploits, so be sure to stay tuned.

In the meantime, here's an openfooty/K4L promo video that we put together with the Kick4Life team a few weeks back.

Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Fantastic work guys, and your right, its not all about making money, and I hope all of our footytube members do something to support kick4life, as footytube is more or less a free site, and where else would you get this much entertainment, fun, new friends worlwide, dreamfooty, all for nothing.
Ok theres pro+, but even that is helping kick4life.
Once again lads.... A big well done.... Football for all
Chelseafan8 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Wow! What a great video you've put together, I love it. I think it's great that you're expanding the beautiful game to everyone, everywhere! Fantastic!
Dilwik (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Thank you footytube. You are the man. To be able to think that football can help others is amazing thing. Hope this great work doesnot come to an end and bring more people joy and happiness
Soccerbeast1234 (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Nice
ElPeloHernandez (America de Cali) 3 years ago
That's what its all about  Nice video as well
Borg (Manchester United) 3 years ago
This is fantastic. Its good to see footytube help out other sites/organizations. We certainly have the nicest/best footy forum and layout on the web!
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
Big props to the people who started this site- you did one hell of a job, and still you want to get better all the time. This is the best footy related site out there, no doubt about it. And for the fact that you are involved in charity too- hats off to you gentlemen
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
What a top class video. Beautiful crossbar challenge win
Tifosi (Liverpool) 3 years ago
BIJACK (AC Milan) 3 years ago
This is good stuff  I'll spread this around
Theturningangel (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Excellent job...
Drdownundermum (Charlton Athletic) 3 years ago
footytube is now my more even betterer favouritist football site and go to place. Yeah!
Vincentowski (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Two thumbs up! Rock on footytube!
3 years ago
What happened to this? Where are Araz's video blogs?
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Latest report is he was playing swingball and accidentally offended a alpha bull giraffe, which took retaliatory actions and humiliated him as only a giraffe in heat can
Araz (Queens Park Rangers) 3 years ago
They're on the way folks, it was hard work getting my camcorder back off that damn giraffe!

Really though, there is over 40gb of content, hundreds of videos and thousands of photos so it's taking a while to categorize and edit them all but we'll get there eventually
3 years ago
Sweet, look forward to seeing them

Kick4Life - changing lives through football