Forums / The footytube Blog
Order: Newest / Oldest
Footytube Named In Telegraph Top 25 Football Sites
Shanki (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Go ahead!  We have to reach at position 1.  
Blashishin (Manchester United) 4 years ago
footytube are #1 and then goes foxsoccer!
Seantoon (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
footytube is spreading to more and more people by the day ^_^!
Jman008 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
This is amazing news. Props to footytube members and most importantly footytube staff. You guys have done a tremendous job seriously. You have everything a football fan wants; news, reviews, highlights, you name it everything is here. The biggest advantage we as a members have on this site that isn't present in other sites is that the staff are always here to answer any question, fix any problem within hours and sometimes minutes. You will not find that anywhere else. Keep up the amazing work guys!

Maybe one day you guys can have your own show in a couple of years on TV! How exciting that would be to interview star players
Alen (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Trust me you don't want to see half of the staff on TV
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
It would have to be widescreen for some of the mods
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Wow.... I am humbled to be here.... Truely. Footballfilter and WSC are excellent.... Thanks for the info.

Job well done fellas.... This is not an easy thing to do.... While the rest of us are jackin off somewhere, you Footy Gods are workin like dogs to give us our fix.... What the hell is wrong with you anyway?
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
GO GO FOOTYTUBE!
CHELSEA61 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Cheers to footytube and its creators. To make top 25 in your first year is quite an achievement. Since the moment I found it footytube it was my favorite place to go for info, videos and forums when it comes to football. Keep up the good work footytube!
Santillanavila (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Congratulations guys you've earned it give yourselfs a beer Go footytube
MemphisManc (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Kickette is amazing!
Looks like its time to buy a proper PC ayyy Lee

Do this with a MAC

ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
'em You can do that with any computer if you rig it up. Get a big mac tower, Snow Leopard (fastest OS in the business. You'll be fine. Multiple screens are easy. BTW what was the point of that post?
You could probably do that with the computer he has now
Saying that Macs sucks even thought I am posting this from a mac
And why if you hate macs? And plus what was the point of bringing up this in this thread if you want to discuss this please use: Link: www.footytube.com/forums/off-topic/computer-choice...
That was completely random. {post removed}
Blooob (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Congratulations everybody from the staff members to all fans. BBC you better watch out before you know it footytube is on top
Docdre99 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Congratulations ! footytube is great ! Video, analysis, pictures, forum.... Great work ! Very amazing site !    Thks you !
Yamsy (Liverpool) 4 years ago
footytube is right up there with the elites of football websites now, 1st place, here we come!
Osckarl (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Hey Lee, thanks for the shout-out!
FutbolPassion (Galatasaray SK) 4 years ago
Good work guys, I think footytube should be the top football site of the year! I checked the kickette website just for kicks (no pun intended). It seems its like for all women, behh, at least you can check out their profiles on their website without being logged in!
Ben (Arsenal) 4 years ago
And somehow you're turned off by that?
FutbolPassion (Galatasaray SK) 4 years ago
Nah not turned off at all by that .... Just seems like a website w/ a bit too much estrogen...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football