Forums / The footytube Blog
Order: Newest / Oldest
Footybet Preview: Manchester City V Arsenal And More
Footytubeblog (Blog) 2 years ago
Manchester City v Arsenal
With nine penalties between them this season and seven of them successful, there is a good chance either or both of Manchester City or Arsenal will be put on the spot again on Sunday and will once more find the target.

Indeed, four of the five spot kicks handed out to City this season have occurred at the Etihad Stadium, while two of the four that the Gunners have been awarded have been away from home.

The Africa Cup of Nations has presented City manager Manuel Pellegrini with the particular problem of who should take the Premier League champions' penalties in the absence of Yaya Toure, as the Ivory Coast midfielder has scored two of his seven goals from the penalty spot.

However, in Argentina striker Sergio Aguero and former England midfielder Frank Lampard, they have two players who have been prolific penalty-takers in their club and international careers, so there should be no worries on that score for City fans.

Backing second-placed City to convert a penalty at home against Arsenal at 5/1 would bring a nice return and boost their bid to catch Chelsea at the top of the table, after they fell two points behind the leaders following their 1-1 draw at Everton last time out.

Meanwhile, Arsenal's 3-0 home win over Stoke took them back into the top five and relieved some of the pressure on manager Arsene Wenger after the Gunners' 2-0 loss at Southampton on New Year's Day.

Santi Cazorla is Arsenal's best bet for a goal from the penalty spot, having scored all three of the Gunners' successful spot kicks in the Premier League this season.

Man City or Arsenal to score a penalty @ 5/1 (6.0). Industry best is 10/3. Take the bet at
http://goo.gl/YLXrNF

Enhanced price therefore maximum stake of £25 per user.
£5 Risk Free Bet - Terms & Conditions - Click Here

West Ham v Hull
Andy Carroll's return to fitness and scoring form has been the icing on the cake this season for West Ham manager Sam Allardyce, who has seen his side continue to defy critics and challenge for European qualification.

Carroll's injury problems are well documented, but he has netted three of his four goals in the Premier League this season at Upton Park and will be keen to add to that against relegation-threatened Hull. Allardyce could be tempted to stick with his squad during the transfer window this month - something he was famous for when in charge of Bolton - if Carroll can repeat the stunning goal he scored last time out in the 1-1 draw at Swansea.

The Hammers should return value by scoring two goals or more at 7/5, although of concern to Allardyce will be the fact that his side's 32 goals are evenly split between home and away games.

Hull manager Steve Bruce will be torn between opting for two centre-backs or three at Upton Park, with Michael Dawson fit again, to keep Carroll and his colleagues at bay.

Last weekend the Tigers boss chose a back four of James Chester, Alex Bruce, Curtis Davies and Maynor Figueroa, but that didn't work, as they lost 1-0 at relegation rivals West Brom and so returned to the bottom three.

Now Dawson is fit, Bruce may recall him and go for a 3-5-2 formation, with the former Tottenham defender linking up again with Davies and Chester in the centre of defence.

Hull have already conceded two goals to the Hammers this season in the 2-2 draw at the KC Stadium, where they twice allowed the London club to equalise.

West Ham to score 2 or more goals @ 7/5 (2.4). Industry best is 19/20. Take the bet at http://goo.gl/ZKw9n8

Enhanced price therefore maximum stake of £25 per user.
£5 Risk Free Bet - Terms & Conditions - Click Here

This blog does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of footytube or its partners.

Susan (Arsenal) 4 months ago
(I promised Dr Mojo Magagula TO share THIS great testimony TO everyone THAT comes MY WAY.) Please bear with me and read on! I noticed a sudden change when my husband started cheating on me.'For the worse,'he started treating me and our little kids as total strangers'.I knew once that something has gone wrong. I hired a private investigator that cost me a lot to help monitor his moves. Sadly,I was told he was seeing another woman. It turned out right to be what I was thinking. I couldn't just believe it so I confronted him with the pictures,but he denied it bluntly. He said she was just a lady he had some working project with but foolishly I believed him.But on one faithful day, I caught them red handed and that moment my heart stopped pumping for a while as I bust into tears. I have never seen in his eyes so much hatred before, to the extent that he would have to cheat on me. I still remember his very words " "keep THE house AND YOUR SICK KIDS! He stopped coming home from that day. I tried all I could to make him come back home but all my efforts proved abortive till I stumbled on an article online about a spell caster: Dr Mojo how he castes love spell to reunite broken relationships.But At first, I told myself it was a scam because I never believed in such but as pressure from my husband's lawyer increased I became desperate and gave it a chance.You never know until you break down the walls and give something a chance.Though I know it sounds too desperate but I love my husband and wanted him back.I contacted the love spell caster Dr Mojo via his website and his phone number.I followed all his instructions and everything happened just as he said. My husband came back to me after 48 hours of preparing the love spell and we have been living for some years now without any problem. People call Doctor Mojo as nice man but I call him a God sent! Here is his phone number +27797427509 text him for any information. Do you need help for these areas: marital problems,depression, stnge ,infertility problem, EX. Removal, BAD LUCK,attraction,WIN A lotto,contract,promotion AT WORK, recovering BACK LOST funds OR debtroke,cancer,diabetes,break UP,LOVE spell,instant death revise I advice you to contact Dr Mojo with this information: Cell&watsap +27797427509 Email:solutioncentre1960@gmail.Com

Link: www.drmojosolutioncentre.com

Kick4Life - changing lives through football