Forums / The footytube Blog
Order: Newest / Oldest
Footybet Preview: Liverpool V Man United & Hull V Chelsea
Footytubeblog (Blog) 1 year ago
Liverpool v Manchester United
The battle for Champions League qualification will move up a gear at Anfield on Sunday as fifth-placed Liverpool attempt to leapfrog Manchester United into the vital fourth position, with the bitter rivals' in- form attacks leading the way.

United travel to Anfield on the back of their most commanding performance of the season in their 3-0 rout of Tottenham on Sunday, while Liverpool are on a sensational run of 10 wins in 13 Premier League games, which has lifted them from 10th to within two points of a Champions League spot.

Attack has been the name of the game lately for Brendan Rodgers' side, who have managed a minimum of 11 shots per match in five of their last six League games, with the highlight being 20 in their 2-0 home victory over Burnley.

United have been even more prolific, passing the 10 marker in each of their past six League games and managing an incredible 30 shots at goal in their 2-0 home success against Sunderland.

This Lancashire derby also has a history of attacking play, with 21 being the minimum total number of shots in a game over the past five encounters - in Liverpool's 1-0 home win in September 2013.

More frequently the tally has been in the 30s, with 35 the peak in United's 1-0 home success in the same month when the clubs met in the League Cup.

Rodgers has set Liverpool a target of 20 points from their final nine games, which means they cannot afford to lose more than two games, and they will be out for revenge after their 3-0 humbling at Old Trafford in December.

However, United manager Louis van Gaal now finally seems to have found an attacking combination that works, with Wayne Rooney leading the line, so it all boils down to a hectic afternoon for the respective defences.

Liverpool & Man Utd combined will have 10 shots or more on goal @ 11/10 (2.1). This bet is totally
unique to the Tailorbet concept. Take the bet at http://goo.gl/Ex79Co

Enhanced price therefore maximum stake of £25 per user.
£5 Risk Free Bet - Terms & Conditions - Click Here

Hull v Chelsea
Having ended his barren run in the Premier League last weekend, Diego Costa will be in the mood to fire leaders Chelsea a step closer to the title at Hull on Sunday.

The Spain striker has already netted this season against the Tigers, scoring in Chelsea's 2-0 home win in December, and he can push Steve Bruce's 15th-placed side back towards the relegation zone with more goals at the weekend.

Jose Mourinho has taken advantage of the Blues' blank midweek by giving his players two days off this week, after they looked lacklustre in the 1-1 home draw with Southampton last Sunday.

So Costa and his team-mates should come back refreshed for the match in front of the Sky Sports cameras at the KC Stadium, where the Blues have never lost.

The Brazil-born 26-year-old is now leading the Premier League goal scorers' chart on his own again with 18, after his thumping header against Southampton gave him a first goal in eight League matches, and he should add to that tally against Hull.

Costa has developed a trend for scoring goals in clusters in his first season in the Premier League -more so away from home than at Stamford Bridge in fact - with doubles at Everton and Swansea, plus a hat- trick at home against the Swans.

He can continue that trend at the KC, since Hull themselves need goals and a win, being only three points above the relegation zone, and so are likely to give Costa and his team-mates more space in front of goal.

Diego Costa to score 2 goals or more @ 6/1 (7.0). Industry best price is 4/1. Take the bet at
http://goo.gl/SlXdQD

Enhanced price therefore maximum stake of £25 per user.
£5 Risk Free Bet - Terms & Conditions - Click Here

This blog does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of footytube or its partners.

Fifavipmmo (AS Roma) 1 year ago
The good results of Buy FIFA Coins songs technological innovation alternatives.

While it cup remain took in compared to located at little get older for the big day aside from that any place beneath everybody.

Link: fifa16.vipmmobank.com
Foxsing (Manchester United) 7 months ago

Buy Real Genuine data base Registered and unregistered Passport, Drivers license,
I'd cards, counterfeit bank notes
Contact via email (achdore1987@gmail.com)

Dear Friend,

Get A second Chance In Life with New Identity protect your
Privacy, build new credit history, bypass criminal background checks,
Take back your freedom. We are unique producers of Authentic High
Quality Fake and Real Genuine Data Base Registered Citizenship
Documents including Fake Money, Counterfeit money.... We offer only
Original high-quality grade 1 Fake as well as data base registered
Real genuine Fake passports, Drivers Licenses, i'd cards, Stamps, Fake
Visas, Fake School Diplomats, Fake Money and other products for a
Number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada,
Italia, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South
Africa, Spain, United Kingdom, Japan, China and This list is not full!
Our Team has years of experience producing high quality authentic
Grade1 fake passports, Real genuine data base registered passports,
Data base Citizenship Documents, Other Identity documents. We use high
Quality equipment and materials to produce counterfeit documents being
Registered by our insiders working in the various passport agencies.
. We are unique producer of quality fake documents
And data base citizenship documents. We offer only original data base
Registered high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, i'd cards,
Stamps, Visa, school Diplomes and other products for a number of
Countries. Over 16 million of our document circulating around the
World. You can contact via email address (achdore1987@gmail.com)
-we DO offer A legitimate service:
We offer a service to help you through to meet your goals, we can help you with:
•Getting real government issued i'd under another identity,
•a new social security number (verifiable with the SSA),
•Checking and saving accounts for your new i'd,
•Credit cards
•Relocation
•Biometric Passports
•Construction and obtaining identification documents,
•Your own private Nevada Corporation
•Private and offshore banking and much more!
•Fake Cash, Fake Money, Fake Dollars, High quality Fake Money for sale.
•Coaching services available

My contacts include ex private investigators, consulates, high ranking
Government personnels and experienced seasoned experts, I have solid
Connections with higher personnel's on all areas of identity and
Passport change in these Countries who are linked to the passport
Agency in each of these countries and with the help of their
Connections, all my clients demanding any citizenship document or
Passport from any countries are 100% assured as well as guaranteed of
Receiving very high quality real genuine registered documents that can
Never be identified as fake! Not even an expertise custom official or
Machine can ever dictate the document as fake since the document is no
Different from Real government issued!
All our Real genuine data base Registered citizenship documents have
Your personal data registered in the data base system and 100% machine
Readable. Feel free to get the additional detailed information about
Our services. Sincerely hope to fin
Reena (Liverpool) 6 months ago
Reena (Liverpool) 6 months ago
Susan (Arsenal) 4 months ago
(I promised Dr Mojo Magagula TO share THIS great testimony TO everyone THAT comes MY WAY.) Please bear with me and read on! I noticed a sudden change when my husband started cheating on me.'For the worse,'he started treating me and our little kids as total strangers'.I knew once that something has gone wrong. I hired a private investigator that cost me a lot to help monitor his moves. Sadly,I was told he was seeing another woman. It turned out right to be what I was thinking. I couldn't just believe it so I confronted him with the pictures,but he denied it bluntly. He said she was just a lady he had some working project with but foolishly I believed him.But on one faithful day, I caught them red handed and that moment my heart stopped pumping for a while as I bust into tears. I have never seen in his eyes so much hatred before, to the extent that he would have to cheat on me. I still remember his very words " "keep THE house AND YOUR SICK KIDS! He stopped coming home from that day. I tried all I could to make him come back home but all my efforts proved abortive till I stumbled on an article online about a spell caster: Dr Mojo how he castes love spell to reunite broken relationships.But At first, I told myself it was a scam because I never believed in such but as pressure from my husband's lawyer increased I became desperate and gave it a chance.You never know until you break down the walls and give something a chance.Though I know it sounds too desperate but I love my husband and wanted him back.I contacted the love spell caster Dr Mojo via his website and his phone number.I followed all his instructions and everything happened just as he said. My husband came back to me after 48 hours of preparing the love spell and we have been living for some years now without any problem. People call Doctor Mojo as nice man but I call him a God sent! Here is his phone number +27797427509 text him for any information. Do you need help for these areas: marital problems,depression, stnge ,infertility problem, EX. Removal, BAD LUCK,attraction,WIN A lotto,contract,promotion AT WORK, recovering BACK LOST funds OR debtroke,cancer,diabetes,break UP,LOVE spell,instant death revise I advice you to contact Dr Mojo with this information: Cell&watsap +27797427509 Email:solutioncentre1960@gmail.Com

Link: www.drmojosolutioncentre.com

Kick4Life - changing lives through football