Forums / The footytube Blog
Order: Newest / Oldest
Footybet Preview: Liverpool V Man City & Chelsea V Spurs
Footytubeblog (Blog) 1 year ago
Liverpool v Manchester City
The match officials could be in for a busy afternoon at Anfield on Sunday, when the Liverpool and Manchester City attacks try to fire their teams to three precious Premier League points for different reasons.

Patience won't be a virtue as the Lancashire rivals go hell for leather for victory, City in an attempt to close the gap on leaders Chelsea to two points while the London club concentrate on the Capital One Cup final, and sixth-placed Liverpool in a bid to strengthen their claim for a Champions League place.

Brendan Rodgers' men are only three points behind third-placed Arsenal after a stunning run in which they have lost just once in 18 matches and won five of their last six games.

Their attack is purring nicely in the shape of Philippe Coutinho, Raheem Sterling and Daniel Sturridge, but sometimes they are too quick for their own good and they have acquired a reputation for being caught offside frequently.

For example, in their 2-0 win at Aston Villa last month they were flagged five times - as they were in the corresponding fixture against City last April, which they won 3-2.

Manuel Pellegrini's side have also developed a recent trend for succumbing to the offside trap, being caught four times in the 4-1 romp at Stoke earlier this month and three apiece in the 1-1 home draw with Hull and at Chelsea.

The officials will therefore need to be on their guard for an encounter in which attacks have dominated in recent years, with a minimum of three goals having been scored in each of their last five meetings.

Liverpool and Man City combined will have 5 or more offsides in the match @ 9/10 (1.9). This bet is
totally unique to Tailorbet. Take the bet at http://goo.gl/1WG97X

Enhanced price therefore maximum stake of £25 per user.
£5 Risk Free Bet - Terms & Conditions -Click Here

Chelsea v Spurs
Diego Costa, with two games under his belt after a three-match domestic ban for stamping on Liverpool defender Emre Can, has now shaken off his rustiness, so expect the striker to lead Chelsea's bid for Capital One Cup glory in the final against Tottenham on Sunday.

The Spain international will be eager to get on the scoresheet after four matches without a goal and so will no doubt be peppering the Tottenham goalmouth.

The Spurs defence already know what it's like to be on the receiving end of Costa's attentions, as the £32million forward had three shots on goal and scored from one of them in Tottenham's sensational 5-3 win over the Premier League leaders on New Year's Day.

That is about par for the course for the 26-year-old, whose average shots per game is 3.2 in what has been an impressive debut season in the Premier League.

Despite his recent barren run, he is still top of the Premier League goalscoring charts on 17, although he now shares that honour with Manchester City forward Sergio Aguero.

That is also his overall tally for the season, as he didn't score in Chelsea's short spell in the FA Cup nor in their League Cup run, in which he has appeared only twice. Both those games were against Liverpool in the two-legged semi-final, when Costa lost his head against Can.

The Brazil-born forward will be keen to put that incident behind him at Wembley and he is likely to have plenty of shooting opportunities, as recent encounters between the London rivals have been full of open football.

Five of their most recent seven meetings have produced four or more goals and their last cup clash - the 2012 FA Cup semi-final at Wembley - ended in a 5-1 victory for Chelsea.

Diego Costa will have 2 or more shots on goal in the match @ Evens (2.0). This bet is totally unique to
Tailorbet. NB* 90 minutes only. Extra time does not count. Take the bet at http://goo.gl/lf3kp

Enhanced price therefore maximum stake of £25 per user.
£5 Risk Free Bet - Terms & Conditions -Click Here

This blog does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of footytube or its partners.

Foxsing (Manchester United) 7 months ago

Buy Real Genuine data base Registered and unregistered Passport, Drivers license,
I'd cards, counterfeit bank notes
Contact via email (achdore1987@gmail.com)

Dear Friend,

Get A second Chance In Life with New Identity protect your
Privacy, build new credit history, bypass criminal background checks,
Take back your freedom. We are unique producers of Authentic High
Quality Fake and Real Genuine Data Base Registered Citizenship
Documents including Fake Money, Counterfeit money.... We offer only
Original high-quality grade 1 Fake as well as data base registered
Real genuine Fake passports, Drivers Licenses, i'd cards, Stamps, Fake
Visas, Fake School Diplomats, Fake Money and other products for a
Number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada,
Italia, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South
Africa, Spain, United Kingdom, Japan, China and This list is not full!
Our Team has years of experience producing high quality authentic
Grade1 fake passports, Real genuine data base registered passports,
Data base Citizenship Documents, Other Identity documents. We use high
Quality equipment and materials to produce counterfeit documents being
Registered by our insiders working in the various passport agencies.
. We are unique producer of quality fake documents
And data base citizenship documents. We offer only original data base
Registered high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, i'd cards,
Stamps, Visa, school Diplomes and other products for a number of
Countries. Over 16 million of our document circulating around the
World. You can contact via email address (achdore1987@gmail.com)
-we DO offer A legitimate service:
We offer a service to help you through to meet your goals, we can help you with:
•Getting real government issued i'd under another identity,
•a new social security number (verifiable with the SSA),
•Checking and saving accounts for your new i'd,
•Credit cards
•Relocation
•Biometric Passports
•Construction and obtaining identification documents,
•Your own private Nevada Corporation
•Private and offshore banking and much more!
•Fake Cash, Fake Money, Fake Dollars, High quality Fake Money for sale.
•Coaching services available

My contacts include ex private investigators, consulates, high ranking
Government personnels and experienced seasoned experts, I have solid
Connections with higher personnel's on all areas of identity and
Passport change in these Countries who are linked to the passport
Agency in each of these countries and with the help of their
Connections, all my clients demanding any citizenship document or
Passport from any countries are 100% assured as well as guaranteed of
Receiving very high quality real genuine registered documents that can
Never be identified as fake! Not even an expertise custom official or
Machine can ever dictate the document as fake since the document is no
Different from Real government issued!
All our Real genuine data base Registered citizenship documents have
Your personal data registered in the data base system and 100% machine
Readable. Feel free to get the additional detailed information about
Our services. Sincerely hope to fin
Susan (Arsenal) 4 months ago
(I promised Dr Mojo Magagula TO share THIS great testimony TO everyone THAT comes MY WAY.) Please bear with me and read on! I noticed a sudden change when my husband started cheating on me.'For the worse,'he started treating me and our little kids as total strangers'.I knew once that something has gone wrong. I hired a private investigator that cost me a lot to help monitor his moves. Sadly,I was told he was seeing another woman. It turned out right to be what I was thinking. I couldn't just believe it so I confronted him with the pictures,but he denied it bluntly. He said she was just a lady he had some working project with but foolishly I believed him.But on one faithful day, I caught them red handed and that moment my heart stopped pumping for a while as I bust into tears. I have never seen in his eyes so much hatred before, to the extent that he would have to cheat on me. I still remember his very words " "keep THE house AND YOUR SICK KIDS! He stopped coming home from that day. I tried all I could to make him come back home but all my efforts proved abortive till I stumbled on an article online about a spell caster: Dr Mojo how he castes love spell to reunite broken relationships.But At first, I told myself it was a scam because I never believed in such but as pressure from my husband's lawyer increased I became desperate and gave it a chance.You never know until you break down the walls and give something a chance.Though I know it sounds too desperate but I love my husband and wanted him back.I contacted the love spell caster Dr Mojo via his website and his phone number.I followed all his instructions and everything happened just as he said. My husband came back to me after 48 hours of preparing the love spell and we have been living for some years now without any problem. People call Doctor Mojo as nice man but I call him a God sent! Here is his phone number +27797427509 text him for any information. Do you need help for these areas: marital problems,depression, stnge ,infertility problem, EX. Removal, BAD LUCK,attraction,WIN A lotto,contract,promotion AT WORK, recovering BACK LOST funds OR debtroke,cancer,diabetes,break UP,LOVE spell,instant death revise I advice you to contact Dr Mojo with this information: Cell&watsap +27797427509 Email:solutioncentre1960@gmail.Com

Link: www.drmojosolutioncentre.com

Kick4Life - changing lives through football