Forums / The footytube Blog
Order: Newest / Oldest
Footybet Preview: Chelsea Vs. Manchester City & More
Footytubeblog (Blog) 1 year ago
Chelsea vs. Manchester City
Manchester City, five points behind Premier League leaders Chelsea, will be banking on star striker Sergio Aguero to ensure they don't fall further adrift.

An eight-point deficit at this stage of this season could mean curtains for City's title challenge, but there are few better players to have in your side when you need a goal than the prolific Argentinian international.

He has notched 14 league goals this term and is second only to Chelsea forward Diego Costa, who has netted three more, in the league's top scorers chart.

Furthermore, Aguero was on the mark for City in the corresponding fixture at Stamford Bridge last term.
After Andre Schurrle broke the deadlock for Chelsea in the 33rd minute, the diminutive South American equalised in the 49th and that goal looked as though it would be enough to earn City a point - until Fernando Torres struck with a rare winner in the last minute.

City certainly need a win after successive 2-0 home losses - to Arsenal in the league and Championship side Middlesbrough last weekend in the FA Cup - and they will have had time to work the jetlag out of their system after a trip to Dubai that seemed to lead to their downfall against Boro.

They will face a Chelsea side who are bound to be exhausted after their efforts against Liverpool in the Capital One Cup semi-final second leg on Tuesday night, which went to extra time.
Although the Blues reached the final 2-1 on aggregate by virtue of their 1-0 win at Stamford Bridge in midweek, their defence looked vulnerable - as it did in the stunning 4-2 home defeat by League One Bradford City last weekend. Aguero will have taken note.

Aguero to score @ 5/2 (3.5). Industry best price is 7/4. Take the bet at http://goo.gl/Rc2OYN

Enhanced price therefore maximum stake of £25 per user.
£5 Risk Free Bet - Terms & Conditions - Click Here

Arsenal vs. Aston Villa
Olivier Giroud may have been restricted by injury to seven starts for Arsenal in the Premier League this
season, but he is now fully fit, back on the goal trail and threatening to add to Aston Villa's problems on Sunday.

The French international, who suffered a broken left tibia against Everton in August, returned to action with a bang in the Gunners' 2-1 loss against Manchester United in November, when he scored after coming on as a substitute, and he has not looked back since.

The 28-year-old grabbed a brace of goals in the 4-1 home rout of Newcastle on December 13 and although he missed three games through suspension for head-butting QPR defender Nedum Onuoha on Boxing Day, Giroud put that episode behind him by scoring Arsenal's second goal in their 2-0 win at Manchester City on January 18.

That was the Gunners' last league outing and they will be seeking a hat-trick of league wins on Sunday, having also beaten Stoke 3-0 at home on January 11.

They will also be bidding for a league double over 15th-placed Villa, having romped home 3-0 at Villa Park in September.

However, Gunners' fans hoping for another easy win on the back of their recent impressive form and Villa's dismal run of league results (they have not won in the competition since December 7) should recall what happened in the corresponding fixture last season.

They went down 3-1 to two goals from Christian Benteke and one from Antonio Luna - after Giroud had given the Gunners a sixth-minute lead.

Olivier Giroud to score @6/4 (2.5). Industry best price is 5/6. Take the bet at http://goo.gl/zvHGYN

Enhanced price therefore maximum stake of £25 per user.
£5 Risk Free Bet - Terms & Conditions - Click Here

This blog does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of footytube or its partners.

Susan (Arsenal) 4 months ago
(I promised Dr Mojo Magagula TO share THIS great testimony TO everyone THAT comes MY WAY.) Please bear with me and read on! I noticed a sudden change when my husband started cheating on me.'For the worse,'he started treating me and our little kids as total strangers'.I knew once that something has gone wrong. I hired a private investigator that cost me a lot to help monitor his moves. Sadly,I was told he was seeing another woman. It turned out right to be what I was thinking. I couldn't just believe it so I confronted him with the pictures,but he denied it bluntly. He said she was just a lady he had some working project with but foolishly I believed him.But on one faithful day, I caught them red handed and that moment my heart stopped pumping for a while as I bust into tears. I have never seen in his eyes so much hatred before, to the extent that he would have to cheat on me. I still remember his very words " "keep THE house AND YOUR SICK KIDS! He stopped coming home from that day. I tried all I could to make him come back home but all my efforts proved abortive till I stumbled on an article online about a spell caster: Dr Mojo how he castes love spell to reunite broken relationships.But At first, I told myself it was a scam because I never believed in such but as pressure from my husband's lawyer increased I became desperate and gave it a chance.You never know until you break down the walls and give something a chance.Though I know it sounds too desperate but I love my husband and wanted him back.I contacted the love spell caster Dr Mojo via his website and his phone number.I followed all his instructions and everything happened just as he said. My husband came back to me after 48 hours of preparing the love spell and we have been living for some years now without any problem. People call Doctor Mojo as nice man but I call him a God sent! Here is his phone number +27797427509 text him for any information. Do you need help for these areas: marital problems,depression, stnge ,infertility problem, EX. Removal, BAD LUCK,attraction,WIN A lotto,contract,promotion AT WORK, recovering BACK LOST funds OR debtroke,cancer,diabetes,break UP,LOVE spell,instant death revise I advice you to contact Dr Mojo with this information: Cell&watsap +27797427509 Email:solutioncentre1960@gmail.Com

Link: www.drmojosolutioncentre.com
Jscksonjack (Liverpool) 2 months ago
Subsequent to bankrupt the impasse used for Chelsea into minuscule, the very small steady in that ambition come across as while it would be adequate toward receive capital who can i pay to do my homework - Gethomeworkonline.com summit awaiting strike through an unusual champion in the final miniature

Kick4Life - changing lives through football