Forums / The footytube Blog
Order: Newest / Oldest
Falcao To Chelsea In Swap Deal With Torres
Footytubeblog (Blog) 12 months ago
I have heard from a reasonable source (who wishes to remain anonymous) that there have been early moves made to bring Falcao to Chelsea with part of the deal to send Torres back to Atlético Madrid .

Despite morning reports stating Torres will fight for his place at Chelsea with Falcao, insiders suggest that he will be more than happy to return to his first club in an attempt to regain form and his international place.

Fernando Torres came through the ranks at Atlético and signed his professional contract with them at the age of 15 eventually becoming club captain at only 19 he went on to score 82 goals in 214 appearances before leaving the club to join Liverpool for the 2006-07 season. He left Atlético on very good terms even holding a press conference to say goodbye.

Since the signing of Demba Ba Torres has seen his place threatened and the signing of Falcao will limit his starts even more, despite the press microscope on his form and a lack of starts Torres is still Chelsea's top scorer this season (all competitions).

Falcao is one of European footballs hottest properties right now and Atlético Madrid will receive many offers over the summer for the prize hitman. Chelsea will look to get to the top of that list by not only offering the right money but in Torres they have a trump card that will placate the Atlético fans who still idolize Torres and will quell the likely unrest that will occour from selling their prize asset.

This blog does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of footytube or its partners.
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 12 months ago
What the hell is this. Are we becoming goal.com?

If you are going to say you have a "reliable source" at least man up and put your name behind an article
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 12 months ago
Lol wth is this BS. I heard from a reasonable source that my mum is preparing Churros for dessert? Anyone else in?
ManUK (Manchester United) 12 months ago
Please don't post this kind of thing again, it's embarrassing
Thias (Chelsea) 11 months ago
No. Just No
Ruskin (Liverpool) 11 months ago
Great Deal, thank RAFA, for that, the reshape is happening. Tery, Lamps and Carragher can form a Over thirties league. Your worth a flutter next season. Good luck in the fairs great trohy to see
Washingtonnnn (Arsenal) 11 months ago
I heard from a reasonable source that Torres and Falcao are in a homosexual relationship with each other
ManOnDMoon (Manchester City) 11 months ago
On the footytube home page seriously? Your ass is on the line!
GoonersJkt (Arsenal) 11 months ago
I heard from a reasonable source that Lasagna is better than Pizza

Kick4Life - changing lives through football