Forums / The footytube Blog
Order: Newest / Oldest
Did Beckham Deserve Criticism?
Gurupitka (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Beckham should retire, with the look he got he should put much of his time in modeling career
Jabernard (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Let the man play football. This is his last chance at world cup glory. MLS soccer is painful to watch. Yes, it is up and coming, and vastly improved in the past 5 years, but if the man thinks he can make the team and have one more shot at the most coveteted trophy in the world, let me go after it.

He possibly deserved the criticism, but he did not deserve the sensationalism. Honestly, who cares - let the man play football. All is fair in professional sports
Ossie (Liverpool) 5 years ago
To be honest, I really didn't want Becks to come to the states in the first place. Him going to play for Galaxy in the states wouldnt/didnt help him at all in his career. If I were him I would have stayed in Europe and played at the top level instead of doing what he did and going to play with a team that isn't as good of quality as the clubs he's previously played for. By going to LA I think he only got worse by playing with the Galaxy because they arent at the same level as some of the great world class teams like Manchester United or Real Madrid
Dhanasil (Manchester United) 5 years ago

Becks should come back and be a much more effective and potent threat, since he's been playing in Serie A as well as some international matches.... He is alway an loyal servant to the England and has been critised much by th eenglish media, Beckam doesn't deserve this
Damine (Spain) 2 years ago
David Beckham was a very good football player but also the number one playboy for a few years.

Link: www.watchnflgamesonlinehd.com

Kick4Life - changing lives through football