Forums / footytube Meet-ups
Order: Newest / Oldest
LONDON
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
All you west ham, fulham spurs etc fans    Lets meet
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Pfft you traitor, West ham lover, Tottenham calls to you
Lool I do love west ham. The only matchs I can ever attend to. But I still support liverpool as my first choice team
Haha Yea, Man Utd is deffo my team, but it's nice to have another club I like (spurs)
Yogan (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Where's Chelsea on that list Sergio WTF we could meet in London if we were friends (whcih we aren't exactly are we) Lool
A bit far and my knowlegde of the tube station aint exactly fab. At this moment I need my uncle to drive me to stamford bridge
The sad facts of life, (or Sergio) See this is why this topic hasn't taken off
Yamsy (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Hello peoples!
I'm gonna' go to London for my Summer Holiday, for some research, meeting friends and vacation. So I thought, since I'm there, I might as well meet up with some of you guys! Whoever that has had some contact with me through footytube, post here, even if you don't live in London, and maybe we can all get together and hang out and play a match! I'll bring the ball!
As I know, Sergio lives in London, so you wanna meet-up old pal? ManUK wanna join?
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
OMG really. Please inform me. Ill bring ronnie haha
Yamsy (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Yup, I think i'll be in London on the 1st of July, but gotta' leave before the 25th. I havent booked the tickets yet though, so nothing is confirmed

Kick4Life - changing lives through football