How To Post A Meet-up
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 5 years ago
To keep things tidy, please MAKE YOUR POST title LIKE THIS:

Country
- Town
E. G.

Australia - Melbourne

Please don't post emails
Stick to wall posts, or meebo chat (you can message offline users if needed).

Try to mention as much as you can in your post about the type of games you're looking to play, when and where. Don't forget to mention your age so that you don't end up with four 40 year olds, and two 10 year olds trying to compete against each other!

This goes without saying, but always remember to be very careful when meeting people off the internet for the first time. Make sure you agree to meet in a public place where there will be plenty of other people around

Aussie1991 (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Thanks for taking meetups into consideration
I think it will be great fun for us footytube members and could create a larger fanbase for the website...
Yamsy (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Wow, cool, I can finally meet you guys, but most of you are in UK or America.... Ss I don't think i'l be meeting anyone....
Anyone on footytube in Hong Kong?
Derby22 (Derby County) 4 years ago
Yo soz no, but your movin to england soon ain't you? I'll see ya there  
Ragarsha (Liverpool) 5 years ago
That would be great experience to meet you people but most of you people are not from asia so I don't think I will be able to meet someone
I live in India
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
I highly doubt anyone here lives in Singapore, maybe just 1 or 2, I'm not meeting up though
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Is anyone going to the manchester united v ac milan game at old trafford 10th march, gimme a shout, see if we can meet up for a few footytube pics.
Hope someones going

Kick4Life - changing lives through football