Forums / Fiorentina
Order: Newest / Oldest
Viola And Bari
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Bari is playing tough.... Mutu and Gila keep missing open goals and Bari mssed two wide open goals! Fast paced action so far.... Why is Vargas on the bench?
Minadeo (Juventus) 4 years ago
Exciting game. Good question about Vargas. I don't think he is even on the active roster toda yHe would be great in a fast paced game like this one
Gotta' be something wrong.... Great game huh?  
Goooooolll! Finally! Tough game.... Blood and guts and alot of flopping too.... Lol.... Is this a game or a Dramatic performance! Yellows all over the place.... Reds too! OMG.... A bunch of actors.... Lol.... This game had it all.... Bunch of cards and flops and missed shots.... Each team had a shot go off the bar and missed wide open shots on goal.... Excellent D played.... Fast pace.... A fun game to watch!
All in all a great game by both teams.... Hard footy and alot of passion. Bari is a legit team and is very tough on the road. Viola stayed with it after missing some easy shots (so did Bari) and finally pulled it out. We need Jovetic and Vargas. Hope to see them soon. Montolivo played his ass off as did the whole team
Minadeo (Juventus) 4 years ago
Montolivo was awesome. Can see him playing a prominent role in South Africa. This weekend, he and DeRossi gave the Azzuri hope for a solid midfield
Totally agree! Montolivo is going to shine this summer my friend.... And I think Italy has an excellent shot at the title.... Even if others say we are too old, etc. We may be alittle older.... But alot smarter too. It looks like the pieces are fitting together little by little.... But don't count on Cassano being there.... He got into an agrument with Lippi's son awhile back and fists were thrown.... Lippi will punish him, watch

Kick4Life - changing lives through football