Forums / Fiorentina
Order: Newest / Oldest
Siena V Fiorentina, Jan 6
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Opened up a can of whoop ass.... Frey is a monster! Gila the Poacher.... Lol.... Mutu stayin?
V3nom (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Best game of the season! And I hope, we will continue like that to the end of the season!
Cubscoutgenocid (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Awesome Awesome Awesome !
Disconn3ct (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Giladrino and mutu the couple of dangures attck back agine.... Great back mutu.... And wonderful result win by five
Mastro21 (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Well done, movin up the table seeing parma lost
Yashku (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Well, I guess Kroldrup had to make amends for scoring a goal by conceding that penalty! Oh well, good to see he is beginning to settle a bit and has done a valiant job covering, but it's good that we managed to get Felipe.

Great to see that Mutu is back and looks quiet tranquil and rested, as does the rest of the team-- I think this three week break has done the team a world of good, and should hopefully have allowed the all to catch a breath. We look hungry again.... And I reiterate Reidscott's comment, Frey IS a monster!
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Three weeks off and Siena can make ya feel quite good.... Lol.... I hope Mutu sticks around.... Alot of rumors about him leaving. This is just the type of game we needed to get geeked up for the rest of the season.... So far so good
Thanai (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Per Kroldrup, Mario Alberto Santana and Alberto Gilardino put the visitors in the driving seat in the first half before the returning Adrian Mutu and a second for Gilardino completed the rout
Charliehenry (Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal) 4 years ago
Wasnt expecting that from Fiorentina

Kick4Life - changing lives through football