Forums / Fiorentina
Order: Newest / Oldest
Palermo V Fiorentina, Jan 24
Ordaye (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Oustanding performance from Palermo
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Agreed! The Pinkies were awesome. They brought their guns and knives
Disconn3ct (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Firoentina miss something to play good and make wonderful gmaes like befor befor the second part from the season
Yashku (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
I'd love to make an excuse along the lines of the fact that our squad depth is a bit thin, and that we have had a lot of games recently, but again, those are just excuses. For some reason, we just never got going in the first half and I think we need a few moments to catch our breath. This is worrying though considering that the players had a couple weeks off during the christmas break. Not good, but we are lucky to have a crafty practitioner of the calibre of prandelli to guide us through this patch
YOU are being nice about this man.... Lol.... We got schooled. We were totally intimidated. Palermo had a chip and decided to just play as rough as they could get away with and it worked. I thought all of them had rubber bands connected to every Viola player.... Damn. But having said that.... In the second half.... They were exausted and we had two perfect shots to tie it and missed.... And it went down hill from there. I will say in their defence that this is the first time in a long time that tha Big 4 were on the pitch together.... So maybe it will take some time to gel.... But we have precious time to waste.... The schedule for Feb is 8 very tough games.... We have to get there by next week to have a real shot at 4th....

Unless of course Roma, Naploi, Palermo, Juve all start to lose.... Not likely.
Kavin (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Good safes from Frey doesn't help
Frey did all he could.... No keeper was going to stop The Pinkies
Thanai (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Abel Hernandez was followed by an Igor Budan strike just before the hour mark as Palermo dominated
Gee thanks for the update.... At least we whooped up on Pool pretty good this year.... Something we have not done very much of. So the season was not a complete loss
Daniel85 (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 4 years ago
What the f happened to Fiorentina's defence? Was it again Ujfaluši? Budan's goal was a perfection

Kick4Life - changing lives through football