Forums / Fiorentina
Order: Newest / Oldest
Napoli V Fiorentina, Mar 13
Rayrulesohye (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Jovetic 2 assists and a goal for my dreamfooty! Woot woot
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Gila two goals.... Messi three goals.... Rooney two goals.... Nice week for me too!
Rudimaldini (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Damn. Jovetic is really good
Slick1990 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
That boy fast!
Abdil (AC Milan) 4 years ago
What a great game...
Basten (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Napoli careless...
About time we got some love from the footy gods! Naples is overrated! Frey is still the man!
Sam (Juventus) 4 years ago
Frey definitely still the man.... Hilarious seeing the Napoli goalie trying to do all he could to keep the Viola from breaking away-and have it still happen!
That was so funny.... Man Jovetic has some speed.... Damn.... I am liking Babacar alot lately. Also looks like we figured out the lineup.... Gila finally figured out how to play with Jovetic.... We still have some issues on D.... But thank god for Frey. Dude is a monster.... Takes direct strikes and challenges.... Not the fastest keeper but has the biggest 'nads I think.... Lol...
This just in: Prandelli is staying! Time to do all we can to keep Jovetic and Gila and Vargas and Babacar et al.... I can sleep at night now
Sam (Juventus) 4 years ago
Is this confirmed?
It's what he said.... So I think it will happen. He wants to stay at least 5 yrs if possible. Can't imagine ownership letting him go
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
I always rate Gila as a first grade striker, and this is the reason-at the right place at the right time.
Jovetic is incredible, a future biggie!
Wish Milan had a glovesman like Frey, damn that guy is class
Affainyi (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Keeper should work on ball control....    BTW quite a large amount of header chances in this game....
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 4 years ago
Heh, so true watchable game anyway. And jovetic is going to be one hell of a player in the future. He already is
Hitch (Barcelona) 4 years ago
"watchable game" hahahaha. Yes, be more arrogant and ignorant...
Slick1990 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Fiorentina wow they deserved to win!
Franboy (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I hate A. Gilardino but he is too good lol. Is a real goalscorer. Respect
BartoZZ10 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
He was one of the worst spend money by ACM
I agree.... Wonder what happened there? He has been great in Florence. Maye it's the food.... Lol...
Yashku (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
I read a great article a few years ago suggesting that many of the older players who flourish at fiorentina do so because of the protection and advice they are given by the one and only Cesare Prandelli. Gila was a player he took to great heights when they were both at Parma, then Gila moved onto AC Milan and was never able to break Inzaghi's hold on a first team place, and often, Ancelotti liked to play with just one up front, especially with Kaka in the team. Mutu underwent a bit of a renaissance, and hopefully will be back.

Jovetic seems to be clicking into a higher gear once again. Lets hope the rest do as well...
Kavin (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Fior's offense looks really good all the time. But their weakness is always their defence.
If they have a player like Guttuso, undoubtedly they would be the top 4
BartoZZ10 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
They needed this win after bad loss in champions league. Well done Viola
This win was the biggest of the season. Hands down. After that loss to Bayern some teams would be reeling.... But they showed their passion and desire to improve and play hard. I was so proud of them!
Finally, a well deserved victory that felt like a victory. And with the potential for Cesare to stay, hopefully our wonderful project will continue and the likes of Ljaecic, Keirreson, and Jovetic will continue to develop and flourish. I think it is so important we keep a hold of Vargas, and continue to allow Montolivo to flourish as our captain, and we can maybe crack the top four next year with a bit of luck-- something that has deserted us entirely this season.

Only pity about Inter winning tonight is that it will give the false impression they played the best of all teams in the champions league. Fiorentina were the best. Two losses-- one a bullshit loss to Bayern, and one to Lyon. Otherwise, all wins. Wins.

Andiamo Viola, lets at least break the top six now
Suuup? Good to hear from you! Nice post as usual.... So true about the future.... We have some excellent youngsters here. Prandelli is the master just like Jose and Pep.... He knows how to get the best out of each player and they all love to play for him. Do me a favor and post something about Becks on my blog on the front page.... Would like to read your comments.... Ciao!
Hey! I posted on that Beckham blog, and it's interesting to see just how many people care!

Great game by us tonight-- against Genoa-- and hopefully our renaissance will continue, with the young artist jovetic continuing to influence!
Pitbull (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Buona partita era meglio e la Fiorentina ha vinto!
Oh yeah baby.... Viola are tanned.... Rested.... And back! Forza Viola!
Energy (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Napoli deserved to lose after squandering all those chances they had especially those chances lavezzi had to put the game away. Jovetic performed well and was at his best with 2 assists and a goal which was well taken, damn he can run

Kick4Life - changing lives through football